Hey you bottom feeder teams, look here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Please take no offense, I'm a cruddy team as well.

Just a reminder to keep an eye on the waiver wire, lower your record the better chance you have of claiming a player.

Last sim I was able to claim this guy--

http://www.benchsimleague.com/Reports/html/players/player_20783.html

There are 6-7 teams worse than the Tigers so there is no way I should've grabbed him--unless nobody else needs a 23 year old second basemen with minimum salary, solid hitting, 18 on defense and 20/18 for stealing/speed?:)

He's definitely a good pickup... I just didnt need a 2B... trust me I look at the wire all the time.... primarily looking for pitching.

And he never should have been on waivers for any reason.

True, that confused me as well.

He's definitely a good pickup... I just didnt need a 2B... trust me I look at the wire all the time.... primarily looking for pitching.

I don't "need" him either as I like my current guy but I sure as heck can use him at DH or as trade bait in the winter:)

Everyone in the league should have claimed him. I sure did! A controllable player with options that has 4.5 star potential. Ugh.

I was thinking that had to be a mistake, he just traded a very good SP for him and a pitching prospect. I was sneaky hoping to get him back. LOL. Prado and him waived the same sim. Oh, well, my ****** record was not ****** enough in this case.

I was thinking that had to be a mistake, he just traded a very good SP for him and a pitching prospect. I was sneaky hoping to get him back. LOL. Prado and him waived the same sim. Oh, well, my ****** record was not ****** enough in this case.

You're Rockies ******, you needed to be Tigers ******:)

I talked to the Mariners owner. It was a total accident that the 2b prospect was put on waivers. .. tough break.

Edited my post didn't read Chris's post above mine. A tough break for sure. He would be a top 5 talented player on a team like mine

Last edited: