Hitmens 2020 Topps Update Traders and Needs

togaman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
HOW current are these Traders and Needs lists? on 1/1/2021 .

TRADERS I can use these)
2020 Topps Update 20 Years of The Captain: YOC-01,
2020 Topps Update Decades Best: DB-17,DB-62,

NEEDS I Have these to pick from)
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - 20 Years of The Captain [0]
: YOC-13,
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - Decades Best [0]: DB-74,
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - Ronald Acuna Jr. Highlights [0]: TRA-19, ($4.00)
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - Turkey Red 2020 Chrome [0]: TRC-45,

Last edited:

togaman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
How bout an easy My 20 Years of Captain (Jeter) 2013 for your 20 Years of Captain (Jeter) 2001?

Last edited:

ripahl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Trade posted, glad I could help. Thanks DG
toga: I can do the Captain switch, please post.
7timecy: I dont have the fisk, I still could use the strasburg, maybe there is something else.

All: I updated my list... as my link is always accurate, but I realize this thread gets stale quick though trades *(and holidays)

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
7timecy: I dont have the fisk, I still could use the strasburg, maybe there is something else.

All: I updated my list... as my link is always accurate, but I realize this thread gets stale quick though trades *(and holidays)
The strasburg books for 4.00, so if 2 of your TRC are commons I would take 2 that I can use for trade bait then. LMK DG

togaman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)

Did you want to add the two Decades Bests 17& 62 in exchange for the 45 Kieboom Turkey Red Chrome to trade or just leave it at the Jeter for Jeter 20 Years of Captain cards?

Last edited:

ripahl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Did you ant to add the two Decades Bests 17& 62 in exchange for the 45 Kieboom Turkey Red Chrome to trade or leave it at the Jeter for Jeter cards?

I am sorry, it was showing I needed 45 but I dont, I dont know if my Needs traders where update or if it was legacy. If you have a list, I dont mind finding a way to get you the two DBs you need. or if you have any red sox color, #d, parallels for 2020 that I can check if I need.

togaman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am sorry, it was showing I needed 45 but I dont, I dont know if my Needs traders where update or if it was legacy. If you have a list, I dont mind finding a way to get you the two DBs you need. or if you have any red sox color, #d, parallels for 2020 that I can check if I need.

togaman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Lets just do a one for one with the 20 years of the Captain Jeters. PWE is fine with me.. I posted trade. OK with you?

Last edited:

togaman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I posted a 2020 Topps Update 20 Year of Captain Jeter 2013 for your 2o Years Captain Jeter 2001. Did you deny the trade because it is not there today?