Hitmens 2020 Topps Traders and Needs (The Big List)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOW current are these Traders and Needs lists? on 1/1/2021 .

TRADERS I can use these)
2020 Topps Update 20 Years of The Captain: YOC-01,
2020 Topps Update Decades Best: DB-17,DB-62,

NEEDS I Have these to pick from)
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - 20 Years of The Captain [0]
: YOC-13,
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - Decades Best [0]: DB-74,
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - Ronald Acuna Jr. Highlights [0]: TRA-19, ($4.00)
2020 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES - Turkey Red 2020 Chrome [0]: TRC-45,

Last edited:
How bout an easy My 20 Years of Captain (Jeter) 2013 for your 20 Years of Captain (Jeter) 2001?

Last edited:
Trade posted, glad I could help. Thanks DG
toga: I can do the Captain switch, please post.
7timecy: I dont have the fisk, I still could use the strasburg, maybe there is something else.

All: I updated my list... as my link is always accurate, but I realize this thread gets stale quick though trades *(and holidays)

7timecy: I dont have the fisk, I still could use the strasburg, maybe there is something else.

All: I updated my list... as my link is always accurate, but I realize this thread gets stale quick though trades *(and holidays)
The strasburg books for 4.00, so if 2 of your TRC are commons I would take 2 that I can use for trade bait then. LMK DG

Did you want to add the two Decades Bests 17& 62 in exchange for the 45 Kieboom Turkey Red Chrome to trade or just leave it at the Jeter for Jeter 20 Years of Captain cards?

Last edited:
Did you ant to add the two Decades Bests 17& 62 in exchange for the 45 Kieboom Turkey Red Chrome to trade or leave it at the Jeter for Jeter cards?

I am sorry, it was showing I needed 45 but I dont, I dont know if my Needs traders where update or if it was legacy. If you have a list, I dont mind finding a way to get you the two DBs you need. or if you have any red sox color, #d, parallels for 2020 that I can check if I need.

I am sorry, it was showing I needed 45 but I dont, I dont know if my Needs traders where update or if it was legacy. If you have a list, I dont mind finding a way to get you the two DBs you need. or if you have any red sox color, #d, parallels for 2020 that I can check if I need.

Lets just do a one for one with the 20 years of the Captain Jeters. PWE is fine with me.. I posted trade. OK with you?

Last edited:
I posted a 2020 Topps Update 20 Year of Captain Jeter 2013 for your 2o Years Captain Jeter 2001. Did you deny the trade because it is not there today?

I posted a 2020 Topps Update 20 Year of Captain Jeter 2013 for your 2o Years Captain Jeter 2001. Did you deny the trade because it is not there today?
do you still need an 01 Captain... I now have an extra one to trade. If you dont no big deal. just thought I let you know as I update my thread.

do you still need an 01 Captain... I now have an extra one to trade. If you dont no big deal. just thought I let you know as I update my thread.
I do not need the 2001 anymore. Thanks... I'm down to 2020 Topps Update Turkey Red Chrome 27 (Luis Robert)

Last edited:
I do not need the 2001 anymore. Thanks... I'm down to 2020 Topps Update Turkey Red Chrome 27 (Luis Robert) plus it looks like I also need 3(Albies),6(Yordan Alvarez),and 50(Nolan Ryan) Turkey Red Chromes now since a package from a Bench trade is way past overdok... thanks...z

I do not need the 2001 anymore. Thanks... I'm down to 2020 Topps Update Turkey Red Chrome 27 (Luis Robert) plus it looks like I also need 3(Albies),6(Yordan Alvarez),and 50(Nolan Ryan) Turkey Red Chromes now since a package from a Bench trade is way past overdue
good. Anyways, mailers are coming in 3-5 weeks late sometimes. Hang in there its a bit random, but if the trader says he mailed it, they will get there. ... I know I hear this around the trading community from everyone. I tailed off to let me current trades get through. I hear some people have dozens on their trade board from before XMAS. Shoot a couple I have received recently was post marked 2 Dec. Geesh

good. Anyways, mailers are coming in 3-5 weeks late sometimes. Hang in there its a bit random, but if the trader says he mailed it, they will get there. ... I know I hear this around the trading community from everyone. I tailed off to let me current trades get through. I hear some people have dozens on their trade board from before XMAS. Shoot a couple I have received recently was post marked 2 Dec. Geesh
I hope you are right. One of the two packages is from Dec 4th and somehow was shipped according to tracking from St Louis to New Jersey where it sits even though I live in Houston. Sigh..

If you have a tracker even better. At least you see it. Some of these PWE are stuff and its a trust factor at this point...

If you have a tracker even better. At least you see it. Some of these PWE are stuff and its a trust factor at this point...
and just like that a neighbor just knocked on door with a PWE envelope addressed to me that they have had for ten days with the 3 missing Turkey Red Chrome cards. 3,6,50

Yea, I gave them a call. I told them you were getting nervous. Told them if they did not release the spoils, I would send Angelo over to put them in cement shoes.

Do you need any of these Red Sox:

Number of Items: 6Total Value: $33.50
Item Image
2020 Topps Gallery Modern Artists #MP16 Rafael Devers
1Near Mint/Mint$2.00$2.00
Item Image
2020 Topps Gallery Autographs Orange #84 Mitch MorelandAUSERPrint Run: 25
1Near Mint/Mint$12.00$12.00
Item Image
2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC145 Rafael Devers
1Near Mint/Mint$6.00$6.00
Item Image
2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC419 Andrew Benintendi
1Near Mint/Mint$5.00$5.00
Item Image
2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects Aqua Shimmer Refractors #BCP86 Bobby DalbecSERPrint Run: 125
1Near Mint/Mint$6.00$6.00
Item Image
2020 Topps Update '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #CPC26 Andrew Benintendi
1Near Mint/Mint$2.50$2.50