• Please join us tonight, June 15, at 9pm EST for our first trade night of the year! It'll all go down live in the chat room! Hope to see you there!

Hogan and Reggie Miller in 10/8...

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan Terry Bollea - 2/2 - 97 Days - Wasn't sure if this was coming back, but a HUGE addition to my personal pc! It brings back a lot of memories, like wearing my NWO shirt in middle school.

Reggie Miller - 1/1 - c/o Inside the NBA studios - Signed his RC beautifully!

Darryl Strawberry and Doc Gooden Recollection autos for the Mets PC. I decided a Mets PC wasn't a Mets PC without Doc and Darryl. Also one of the nicest Strawberry autos I've ever seen on a card!

hh.jpg

rm.jpg

ds.jpg

dg.jpg

Great TTM and mail day!

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Awesome pick ups. Reggie was the first TTM card I sent when I was a kid. He sent back a 5*7 pre print then. Was disappointed as a kid. may need to try him now.

could you pm me the address you used?

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
congrats, heck I remember wearing my Hulkamania t-shirt as a kid on top of my NWO shirts but was Sting went to the Wolf Pac I had to get the red shirt and retire the white. Never was a fan of "Hollywood"

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
congrats, heck I remember wearing my Hulkamania t-shirt as a kid on top of my NWO shirts but was Sting went to the Wolf Pac I had to get the red shirt and retire the white. Never was a fan of "Hollywood"

What about Sting in TNA? I gotta admit I like him better as a heel character than a good guy.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Congrats!!!!
I am a big fan of Wrestling and I got to say that the hogans look Great.
Can you please share the address :)

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
What about Sting in TNA? I gotta admit I like him better as a heel character than a good guy.

never remember when TNA is on and when I do he is never on, I started watching it for a bit just to watch him and "The New Age Outlawz", BG and Kip James as they are called in TNA but even then I barely ever seen them on the times I watched and could never really get into it much.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I will try Hulk Hogan. Hopefully I will be as lucky.Would be a great addition to my wrestling collection. Thanks for the address.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Hey great successes, I am a huge fan of Mr. Miller, he is one of my favorite players of all-time, Could you please pm the address?
Thanks...Dylan