How are you dealing with the high postage costs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I haven’t traded in years. However, when I did, I just took it from my monthly hobby “budget“ and chalked it up just as part of collecting habit.

Whenever I send cards in a bubble-mailer I try to spread out the cards into two or three smaller stacks and put them between two pieces of cardboard rather than lump them into one big brick of cards... this will allow you to ship the cards as a "Flat Rate" over-sized envelope rather than a 1st Class package.... it could be the difference between $1.50 or $2.00 vs. $5 or $6.

the only downside is that you don't get a delivery confirmation number, but the cards generally ship/arrive in the same amount of time.

I have a PayPal account but the shipping has to be tied to a transaction...just like ebay...I already took a look
go to Paypal.com/shipnow, and on the right-hand side is a link that says "create new quick label." You don't have to have any sort of online (i.e. eBay) transaction tied to it to print. I've been doing it for years.