• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

How did I get kicked out of the HOF?

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hello, long time member here since 2008. made tons of trades and got into the bench HOF, took a break for a while, just came back today and it shows me as a new rookie member and im no longer in the HOF what happened? i thought once in the bench HOF you stay forever 9i worked hard at the time to get into the HOF now it says rookie, member must send first...am I missing something here? thanks

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Did u change your email address? Need to contact a Moderator and they can fix everything for u. Best regards, David

This is 100% correct - if you changes addresses, or email address, the system resets you to a rookie. We will get a moderator who has the proper access to get you fixed up. Thanks.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hello and thank you to you guys for helping me with this.
thats EXACTLY what happened. I had to reset my password (i forgot my password) and had to change to my new email address. hopefully a moderator can help me regain my HOF status! as i worked very hard over the years to get it. Thank you again. Its good to be back!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hello and thank you to you guys for helping me with this.
thats EXACTLY what happened. I had to reset my password (i forgot my password) and had to change to my new email address. hopefully a moderator can help me regain my HOF status! as i worked very hard over the years to get it. Thank you again. Its good to be back!

Looks like you should be all set! Welcome back and happy trading!