How do I find someone's shipping address (QUESTION ANSWERED!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Note that once the trade is completed, the address will not show up. There was a hope a while back that Mike would make the address permanent. But it didn't get done, Mike sold the site.

Note that once the trade is completed, the address will not show up. There was a hope a while back that Mike would make the address permanent. But it didn't get done, Mike sold the site.

I added an option for members to allow their address to be shown with all their transactions. Assuming it still works as intended, you can change the "Address privacy" setting in your account details page. The default setting is set to "Only in confirmed transactions" but you can change it to "In all confirmed and complete transactions" if you want to let other members see your address even after the transaction is complete.

I added an option for members to allow their address to be shown with all their transactions. Assuming it still works as intended, you can change the "Address privacy" setting in your account details page. The default setting is set to "Only in confirmed transactions" but you can change it to "In all confirmed and complete transactions" if you want to let other members see your address even after the transaction is complete.
Good deal Mike. I should pay more attention to my settings, because I didn't know you had done that. And with the maximum flexibilty. Thanks for another gem.

Dave