How do you Multi-Quote?

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
Someone told me once, but I forget exactly how to do it. It'd be easier to respond to more than one person if I could multi-post, instead of having to reply multiple times.

CCBC

4.90 star(s)
Click the quotation mark button located right next to the "quote" button.

Click the quotation mark button on any post you want to quote, and when you're done, just click on the "quote" button on any of those posts, and viola!

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)

Click the quotation mark button on any post you want to quote, and when you're done, just click on the "quote" button on any of those posts, and viola!

Someone told me once, but I forget exactly how to do it. It'd be easier to respond to more than one person if I could multi-post, instead of having to reply multiple times.

Thanks. :)

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)

There ya go!

P.S., 8k posts for you!

Just had to try this as I never new how it worked and never asked.
Thanks Guys.

nerk01

5.00 star(s)
Hmm, i've always done it slightly different.

I'll hit the multi-quote buttons and then I'll hit the post reply so the quotes are all in the right order.

Myerburg311

4.90 star(s)
much easier than what i used to do.. I used to quote each person, type out the response than cut that and then hit the next quote, type it out and past the previous response, etc etc

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Just had to try this as I never new how it worked and never asked.
Thanks Guys.

Had to try it out that is neat Finally know whow to ddo it now
Thanks guys
chieftazmisty

andrewcstein

5.00 star(s)
Had to try it out that is neat Finally know whow to ddo it now
Thanks guys
chieftazmisty

much easier than what i used to do.. I used to quote each person, type out the response than cut that and then hit the next quote, type it out and past the previous response, etc etc

Seeing as how so many people have learned something new from this, I went ahead and made it a sticky.

The order your replies show is the order that you click the quote buttons. So if you want to be different, you can mix up the order.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)

Sweet! I never knew how to do that either.

doktaman1981

5.00 star(s)

WoundedDuck

5.00 star(s)
That makes thing easier
Thanks

There ya go!

P.S., 8k posts for you!

just wanted to try it too :)

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Hmm, i've always done it slightly different.

I'll hit the multi-quote buttons and then I'll hit the post reply so the quotes are all in the right order.

There ya go!

P.S., 8k posts for you!

Trying this out myself! :)