How is Cal Ripken Jr IP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbwalleye

Bench Warmer
Guys,
Looking for advice on IP autos for Ripken. He's coming to a local college for a speech in 2 weeks and I'm hoping to get a bat or jersey autographed if possible. Any experiences that you've had or tips would be appreciated.
thanks,
Bruce

Guys,
Looking for advice on IP autos for Ripken. He's coming to a local college for a speech in 2 weeks and I'm hoping to get a bat or jersey autographed if possible. Any experiences that you've had or tips would be appreciated.
thanks,
Bruce
I know exactly what you are talking about as I heard about it in October. Even though this is in the wrong section, I'm going to tell you one thing.

It is not guaranteed that he will be signing, and you may not even have a chance to ask. At times, he has book signings for only his book and nothing else. I doubt that he will sign any "outside items" then, but you can always try and hope for the best as it is free.

My recomendation is the Hotel he staying at, at the actual appearance maybe no outside items, think he signing his book in NY this week. So yours maybe similar appearance. Definately a great auto to have if you can track him down.

that's funny...same thing is happening here in a little over a month...:) let me know how yours goes!!