How to Edit Profile, and...

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
How do I go about editing my profile? Or my signature?

And, I have a suggestion, if it's not one of the options in editing my profile. Can we have a Paypal address addition to the TM? In particular to sales? So many times I agree to a purchase, but have to wait for the seller to reply with their Paypal address to send the payment.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
How do I go about editing my profile? Or my signature?

And, I have a suggestion, if it's not one of the options in editing my profile. Can we have a Paypal address addition to the TM? In particular to sales? So many times I agree to a purchase, but have to wait for the seller to reply with their Paypal address to send the payment.

Not sure about the paypal info being added, will leave that to those smarter than me...but to edit your profile, left click on your username next to the mail icon and that will pull up an option menu for you to work from.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
You can edit your profile by going to your account details page. I've added a screenshot to show you where that link is located. You'll notice that there is a Signature link right there in that menu too. That's where you'd edit your signature.

account-details.png

As for the PayPal address, that is something that was added a while back. On the account details page, there will be a box for "PayPal address". If you fill that out, your PayPal address will be given to everyone you have a sale transaction with. Members who you are buying from must have that filled out in order for it to show up in your transaction.