Huge Addition to Dodger Auto collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Well I just picked this peace up. Its on original Brooklyn Dodger Letter Head. Autographed by only Dodgers!!!!!!!

New164-vi.jpgNew163-vi.jpg

Players sig:
Don Newcomb
Joe Hatten
Mickey Owens
Ed Miksis
Rube Walker
Carl Erskine
Ralph Branca
Johnny Podres
Rex Barney
Lonny Frey
Clyde King
Tommy Holmes
Andy Pafko
Carl Furillo
Sandy Amoros
Cal Abrams
Clem Labine
Shotgun Shuba
Gene Hermanski
Jim Romano
Duke Snider
Al Gionfriddo
Ed Roebuck
Spider Jorgensen

I was very excited to add this piece to my collection. Well I hope yall enjoy!!!! I have a few more thing to show in the next few days.

Jason

That is a great piece for sure! Do you know what season it is from?

Dewayne

Not from any one season. Several of these sigs are signed in Sharpie, which didn't come into being until something like 1964. That means, while the stationary may be vintage, the sigs are from later. Nothing wrong with that, but they are from different seasons. Looks like this was acquired at a reunion of Brooklyn Dodger players. I think this is a really cool piece!

Not from any one season. Several of these sigs are signed in Sharpie, which didn't come into being until something like 1964. That means, while the stationary may be vintage, the sigs are from later. Nothing wrong with that, but they are from different seasons. Looks like this was acquired at a reunion of Brooklyn Dodger players. I think this is a really cool piece!

Actually the person I bought it from was on the Brooklyn Dodger Hall of Fame committe. He has tons of Dodgers stuff. Pretty much he is my source of all my Dodger autos. Im going to ask him this week week at what event he obtained them and what year he believes the stationary is from.

Jason