HUGE Baseball Sale - Team Lots (Ginter, Topps Diamond, etc.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I want to try and clear out as many team lots as possible (I already have them broken down this way, so its the easiest way). In these lots there are Autos, GU, Numbered, Inserts, Rookies, and base.

Here's how this works - you give me a team, I'll count how many base/inserts I have, I'll scan the better stuff so you get an idea of what the best stuff is in the lot and give you a price. Shipping will probably be $3-$4 on each lot. Here is a sample of a Cubs lot I have:

cubslot.jpg

Dbaacks: 104 base (including a Bauer rookie and a Dan Taylor Elite Auto I couldnt fit in the scan), plus what you see in the scan. I also have full team sets of Allen & Ginter Glossy /999, and 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary. I would do $33 DLVD on everything listed ($13 for the cards in the scan, $6 for the base, $7 for the A&G Glossy Set, $6 for the Diamond set, and $4 for shipping) EDIT: Also found 2 Wes Roemer Elite Autos I will throw in with the lot

dbackslot.jpg

Braves: 59 base plus what you see in the scan. I also have full team sets of Allen & Ginter Glossy /999, and 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary. I would do $34 DLVD for everything listed ($13 for the cards in the scan, $3 for the base, $9 for the A&G Glossy set /999, $8 for the Diamond set, and $3 for shipping)

braveslot.jpg

Reds: The smallest lot I have, since I had someone take them not too long ago. No GU or Autos, but I do have whats in the scan, and again, a full set of the A&G and Topps Diamond $28 DLVD for this lot ($12 for the cards in the scan (the Hamilton is $8 or so), $1 for the base, $10 for the A&G set /999, and $6 for the Diamond set) EDIT: Also just found 2 Josh Fellhauer Elite Autos I will throw in with the lot

redslot.jpg

Last edited:
Royals: 35 base plus what you see in the scan. I also have full team sets of Allen & Ginter Glossy /999, and 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary. I would do $26 DLVD for everything listed ($11 for the cards in the scan (the Greinke and Gordon are both IP), $3 for the base, $8 for the A&G Glossy set /999 (minus Hosmer and Moustakas), $6 for the Diamond set, and $3 for shipping)

royalslot.jpg

Cardinals: 27 base plus what you see in the scan. I also have full team sets of Allen & Ginter Glossy /999, and 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary. I would do $35 DLVD for everything listed ($19 for the cards in the scan (the Rasmus and Motte are IP), $3 for the base, $8 for the A&G Glossy set /999 (minus Pujols), $6 for the Diamond set, and $3 for shipping)

cardinalslot.jpg

Thanks for posting, the scans, but I only need a couple of cards from each lot. Appreciate your time.

Back