I’m good on Wander thanks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, I don’t know how to close a thread but if a mod sees this please close it.

In light of even more allegations, I’m going to stand pat on Wander now…I think he may well go to zero (and if he does, it will be for good reason) and I’m not comfortable investing any more in him.

Last edited:
Hi All! Well, I am willing to roll the dice on this one. I have researched the matter and I do not think this girl is 14. Having said that, I could be wrong, and he was just accused by another girl. If it’s true, he’s a deplorable human who deserves his values to crater and any cards I trade for will end up in the garbage. If not, he still has a bright future and I don‘t have any of his higher-end cards, so I‘m looking.

Don’t want to take the roller coaster ride? Trade your cards to me!

I’m looking for NICE cards, such as auto’s and parallels. I have plenty of base so please don’t ask to trade me base cards. My FTL is updated and I may have other cards you need that are not listed yet. I also have a nice starter set of Topps Chrome 2023 I could include in a trade.

PLMK what y’all have got! PM‘s preferred as they’re easier to keep track of. Thanks!
Isn’t something too big but have this wander parallel,
Wander Franco 2023 Big League Rainbow Foil #225 $6,
If interested looking for Michael Harris.

Hi All! Well, I am willing to roll the dice on this one. I have researched the matter and I do not think this girl is 14. Having said that, I could be wrong, and he was just accused by another girl. If it’s true, he’s a deplorable human who deserves his values to crater and any cards I trade for will end up in the garbage. If not, he still has a bright future and I don‘t have any of his higher-end cards, so I‘m looking.

I’m looking for NICE cards, such as auto’s and parallels. I have plenty of base so please don’t ask to trade me base cards. My FTL is updated and I may have other cards you need that are not listed yet. I also have a nice starter set of Topps Chrome 2023 I could include in a trade.

PLMK what y’all have got! PM‘s preferred as they’re easier to keep track of. Thanks!
I have a franco rookie 2022 topps heritage. If you want the card let me know. I can't move it at card shows

Any interest in these two?

2022 Topps Archives #30
2022 Topps Chrome 1987 35th Anniversary #87BC-13

From your list I could use these cards:

2022 Topps Alex Bregman Home Field Advantage SSP HOU $30
2022 Topps Christian Yelich Home Field Advantage SSP MIL $40
2022 Topps Home Field Advantage Rafael Devers SSP BOS $40
2019 Topps Chrome Vladimir Guerrero Jr. RC TOR $40
1978 Topps Rookie Shortstops Molitor/Trammell/Washington/Klutte EX $24

Also looking for any Ohtani or Joe Mauer I do not already have.

Last edited:
Any interest in these two?

2022 Topps Archives #30
2022 Topps Chrome 1987 35th Anniversary #87BC-13

From your list I could use these cards:

2022 Topps Alex Bregman Home Field Advantage SSP HOU $30
2022 Topps Christian Yelich Home Field Advantage SSP MIL $40
2022 Topps Home Field Advantage Rafael Devers SSP BOS $40
2019 Topps Chrome Vladimir Guerrero Jr. RC TOR $40
1978 Topps Rookie Shortstops Molitor/Trammell/Washington/Klutte EX $24

Also looking for any Ohtani or Joe Mauer I do not already have.
Hey My friend, I don’t need either of those but I’d love to see your current FTL since you need a few from me

Hi All! Well, all his cards are PROBABLY about to go to zero. There is still a chance they will not.

Have a topps regular Franco RC if you are interested. Looking for
phillies topps chrome. Do you happen to have any phillies relics
or autos to trade?

@Nomahlovesyah you interested in any of his Rookie inserts and more obscure Rookies or just parallel/autos? I have some of his Rookie inserts like Diamond Kings Elegance,etc and then some less common base Rookies like panini VIP

Can you use any of these?

2022 Capstone -- Crest #10 $6.00
2022 Donruss -- Marvels Rapture #8 $50.00
2022 Topps -- '87 Topps #23 $40.00
2022 Topps Chrome -- '87 Topps #13 $4.00
2022 Topps Heritage #347 $6.00
2022 Stadium Club Chrome -- Beam Team #14 $8.00
2023 Topps -- Stars of MLB #18 $3.00

Thanks,
Billy

Hi All! Well, all his cards are PROBABLY about to go to zero. There is still a chance they will not.

I have a 2022 Topps Black Parallel serial numbered 54/71 Card #215

Can you use any of these?

2022 Capstone -- Crest #10 $6.00
2022 Donruss -- Marvels Rapture #8 $50.00
2022 Topps -- '87 Topps #23 $40.00
2022 Topps Chrome -- '87 Topps #13 $4.00
2022 Topps Heritage #347 $6.00
2022 Stadium Club Chrome -- Beam Team #14 $8.00
2023 Topps -- Stars of MLB #18 $3.00

Thanks,
Billy
HI Billy I have all those thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.