I can 5050 midwest league asg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

if you need help with turner just let me know, I only have to get 1 baseball still for someone and I'm done with him. He will normally only do 1 per but I think I may have my in with him now and be able to get multiples now that he remembers me and I'm not trying to nail him for multiples all the time

are you gonna be there?
I'll probably need you to help me with a 8x10(cause i dont have mnay of him yet ,i dont have anything yet and I am only gonna see him in Ft Wayne) I can get you a trout or Hicks because I have 7 trouts and 29 Hicks right now.

The Whitecaps are my home team, no I won't be at the all star game but can get him at the home games. If you are just wanting something of his for yourself I have a extra 11x14 I've already gotten done.

The Whitecaps are my home team, no I won't be at the all star game but can get him at the home games. If you are just wanting something of his for yourself I have a extra 11x14 I've already gotten done.
Chose someone from the west and I'll get u an 8x10 in exchange for the Turner(I got high quality images)

Are you still taking cards? If so, I'll go through the rosters and let you know what I have. Thanks!

can you 50/50 todd benzinger he is the manager of the dayton dragons.. if so i can dig up some cards and send you a list of what i can find.. lmk..

yeah i can take cards,not of the big guys though
HI - I went through the rosters and checked out the players I likely have cards for ... then I removed the players at the top of this thread.

Can you take any of these players:
Alexander Colome
Jerry Sullivan
Trey Haley
Eric Smith
Danny Payne
Nate Freiman
Matt Davidson
Chris Owings
Angelo Songco
Tom Stuifbergen
Garrett Richards
Tyler Skaggs
Ian Krol
Jake Odorizzi
Max Stassi
Matt Cerda
Nick Franklin
D'Marcus Ingram

After you give me the 'yes' or 'no', I will go through my cards and see if there's two for a 50/50. Should be able to get the cards in the mail Monday.

Thanks!
mort-

I can take all(I dont have stuff for any of those guys except Franklin,Stassi,Krool which stassi and krol are good about signing),I might have a harder time getting franklin because he has attitude problems(how ever I am seeing him on staruday in beloit and then in Fort Wayne)

I can take all(I dont have stuff for any of those guys except Franklin,Stassi,Krool which stassi and krol are good about signing),I might have a harder time getting franklin because he has attitude problems(how ever I am seeing him on staruday in beloit and then in Fort Wayne)
Cool - I will go through my cards tonight and let you know which ones I can send. Thanks!

I can't guarantee I get the Stuifbergen's done,he just got placed on the DL meaning he probably won't be ready to play in FT Wayne. Send the cards still I'll try to get them done in beloit on saturday

MORT I finished everything for you cards will go in mail tomorrow.

Hey ... you rock! Thanks for the help. I'd like to do more 50/50s with you but I've been completely busy doing other stuff lately. What games will you be hitting in July?

Thanks again.

Hey ... you rock! Thanks for the help. I'd like to do more 50/50s with you but I've been completely busy doing other stuff lately. What games will you be hitting in July?

Thanks again.

quad cities and beloit and then im gonna be in montana for the helena brewers and for some service project so I wont be graphing till August in the mwl.