I hate impatient people on eBay!

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
Before I start, let me state that I have a 100% Feedback rating for almost 2500 transactions on eBay as both a buyer and a seller. Well I won, through auction, a 2010 Topps Heritage Roger Maris SP #61. The item closed on 31 March. Today is 5 April. Now I consider myself pretty good at math and if i'm correct, it's been 5 days since the item ended. This jerk that's selling this item filed an UNPAID NOTICE against me. This just boils my blood. Did he not look at my Feedback? Did he consider sending me an email first? UGH!!

criollos

5.00 star(s)
I hear you. I usually pay my items within a day or two of winning the auctions, but if the seller had a doubt at all about it, he/she should had contacted you first. I also have a perfect feedback on EBAY, but had a seller filed an UNPAID NOTICE on me..........on a item that was paid for and cashed by him TWO DAYS after the auction ended.

bigpapiortiz34

4.90 star(s)
I've had an unpaid item notice after TWO days before. It's ridiculous. I have 100% feedback as well and 1700 transactions. I think I get the whole process. It's another case of the small percentage of losers who don't pay for things ruining it for the rest of us.

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
Actually, I can see the seller's point of view. It's been 5 days. Ebay doesn't allow any payment form except Paypal, which most people would expect to be paid in short order (meaning within 24 hours). I'd expect an e-mail from the buyer BEFORE the winning purchase if there was going to be a 5-day wait before payment.

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
in ALL of my auctions I state 'payment is due 5 days after end of auction' .... and I still cant believe how many people ignore my request .... I will wait 10 days than I will send an email and resend an invoice; than if I dont get a response in 24 hours I issue a non-payment -

brazin

5.00 star(s)
What payment policy did the seller have? I have contacted sellers and certain ones would let me bid on an item and pay them 10 days later.

littleredjacks

5.00 star(s)
my wife sells on ebay alot now they have it set up where u can automatically set up your account to send a notice for unpaid after only 4 days ! they never have to contact u or anything its the buyer who must contact seller !
this is new used to be 8 days.
david

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
I don't see an issue- if you were planning on waiting 5 days, you probably should have contacted the seller. But the seller should have send you a message asking why payment hasn't been sent.
Just my 2 cents

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
Personally, I would have contacted the buyer FIRST and asked what the status of his payment is if I were the seller. Holiday weekend aside, they may have had to work, had a family emergency, etc.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I'm currently waiting for a refund from a Ebay auction seller.....going into the 35 days....guess I'll have to file a claim with paypal.....seller agreed that item was never send and he can't fine it..... he offered refund about 21 days ago....nothing at this time. Best regards, David