I hate to do this....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump... still have alot of good stuff left (over 3000 items) all sports, actors, artists, wrestlers and other fighters , etc...

Interested in 1987 Topps marty barrett, bobby bonilla, steve farr, Ruppert Jones, Steve Lyons, jim leyland, buck rodgers, jeff reardon, dave schmidt
Shoot me a pm please

I am interested in these cards, please PM me a price you would be looking for

1985 Topps Ron Guidry
1978 Topps Don Gullett
1987 Topps Dennis Leonard
1978 Topps Marty Pattin
1976 Topps Jim Wohlford
1977 Topps Jim Wohlford

Thanks----levi

I am interested in these cards, please PM me a price you would be looking for

1985 Topps Ron Guidry
1978 Topps Don Gullett
1987 Topps Dennis Leonard
1978 Topps Marty Pattin
1976 Topps Jim Wohlford
1977 Topps Jim Wohlford

Thanks----levi

PM coming

Got several in there I want but money is a bit tight right now since I'm moving in a couple weeks. Can you put some aside possibly for me, depending on price?

I'm interested in the Rob Dibble, Gregg Jefferies, Jim Kaat, Clem Labine, Dave Magadan, Johnny Podres, and Bill Skowron (both) Topps All-Time Fan Favorites.

Might be interested in the Hank Bauer, Bill Freehan, and Dick Williams Topps All-Time Fan Favorites. Do you think the personalization could be removed easily at all?

Let me know when you can if I could have these set aside, and what you would be wanting for them.

Do you want ALL of cards I have of those guys or just select ones? I will go through and see which I have left (I should have most of them) and send you a message.

And I doubt the personalizations can be removed.

Just the Topps All-Time Fan Favorites ones on each of those. I'm working on those sets as best I can and those are the ones you have that I'm lacking. Depending on the price, I might be interested in the personalized ones still.

what would you be looking for
Jim Bouton 2001 topps archives
Al Downing 2003 Upperdeck
Ray Fountenol 85 Topps
Don Gullett 78 topps
Jay Howell 85 Topps
Steve Kline 71 Topps
Tim Leary 91Topps
Dale Mohorcic 90Fleer
Dan Pasqua 87 Donruss
Aaron Small 2005 Topps Update
Russ Springer 93 Select