I have 2000 Topps Traded and TT Chrome Cabreras...anyone interested?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantrades63105

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Trading or selling - looking in the neighborhood of 40 cash value in trade sale on the tradeds or between 50 and 80 on the chromes (have some with varying levels of centering). All in great shape.

Interested?

Thanks for the link.

Can you let me know the values you are looking for on...

2007 SPX Tim Lincecum AU RC #106
2003 Bowman Chrome Hanley Ramirez AU RC #334
2003 Bowman's Best Hanley Ramirez AU RC #BB-HR x2
2003 Topps Tribute Contemporary Hanley Ramirez AU RC /499 #106

Thanks!

D

I haven't paid much attention to values lately. What do you think would be fair?

Thanks
Kirby

I'm definitely interested as a huge Detroit collector. I have an artifacts Hanley auto or I have tons of Pujols from your wantlist above. For Pujols on my desk I have a 2010 UD Game Jersey and a 2011 Topps Heritage GU Jersey...but I've collected him for years, so I have a ton of nice ones. I also have a piece of the Yankee Stadium wall with Arod out of Topps Moments and Milestones commerating his 500 hrs...like a Stadium Slice....Also have some real nice autos of younger stars as well....

Hopefully we can work something out for one of the chrome traded for my PC....
Pm's work best, just lmk what you are interested in if not the above for starters..
Thanks!

Tigerace - pm sent
Sportsnut - looks like 2 Lincecum BGS 9s each went for about 60, so I'd be looking at something less than for an ungraded.

most recent Hanley's seem to be...
2003 Bowman Chrome Hanley Ramirez AU RC #334 - 32
2003 Bowman's Best Hanley Ramirez AU RC #BB-HR x2 - 25.50
2003 Topps Tribute Contemporary Hanley Ramirez AU RC /499 #10616.50

Lemme know what you think.

Hey there,
Thanks for the look but other than the bowman best auto didn't really see anything I could use, and would rather get a bunch of Hanley rc autos at once. Did you have any I may have missed?

Any interest in either of these??

2009 Topps Unique Alex Rodriguez Prime Time Patches #PTP-6 #'d 21/99 (White jersey with BUTTON HOLE)
2010 Topps National Chicle Albert Pujols #NCR-AP (patch/laundry tag?) white tag with a black letter "c" surrounded by red and black border on yellow jersey

Trading or selling - looking in the neighborhood of 40 cash value in trade sale on the tradeds or between 50 and 80 on the chromes (have some with varying levels of centering). All in great shape.

Interested?

Tigerace - pm sent
Sportsnut - looks like 2 Lincecum BGS 9s each went for about 60, so I'd be looking at something less than for an ungraded.

most recent Hanley's seem to be...
2003 Bowman Chrome Hanley Ramirez AU RC #334 - 32
2003 Bowman's Best Hanley Ramirez AU RC #BB-HR x2 - 25.50
2003 Topps Tribute Contemporary Hanley Ramirez AU RC /499 #10616.50

Lemme know what you think.

Dan, didn't realize they were selling that low. I think I'm going to hang onto them. I think next year will be a huge bounce-back season for him being in LA a full season.

Thanks
Kirby

Any interest in either of these??

2009 Topps Unique Alex Rodriguez Prime Time Patches #PTP-6 #'d 21/99 (White jersey with BUTTON HOLE)
2010 Topps National Chicle Albert Pujols #NCR-AP (patch/laundry tag?) white tag with a black letter "c" surrounded by red and black border on yellow jersey
Reick - thanks for the note! I'd be interested in seeing a picture of the pujols!