I have just made 'THE DECISION' .........

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
to turn off ESPN - :D

No kidding, sick of hearing about this crud. Did you know Bosh and Wade hired film crews to follow them around and make a documentary? I think this whole thing is played up hype and they all knew where they were going in the first place--to Miami.

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
I sad as this DECISION is, I will be watching, I CANT WAIT! I really hope he goes to the HEAT, my teams are WAY overdue for good fortune!

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I'm sick of hearing about him...glad Dallas isn't an option. I honestly wouldn't want him and his ego runing another Dallas locker room like T.O. tried to do.

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
Basketball is the only sport I no longer follow, so honestly I could care less. Having said that, Lebron reminds me of Jordan before he had the support staff (when I did follow BB).

Give them credit for a massive cooridinated PR stunt. I read some articles and my favorite was the one where it was said that if he leaves Cleveland, it probably will backfire on him for having an hour special to abandon his team to go for the money and nightlife.

Todd

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I despised the NBA before this whole fiasco. I am not sure what word I would use to describe my feelings now!! Please, can they have a lockout in after next season and just go away for a little while!!!

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
I just hope this doesnt become the norm of high profile players in the future. Could you imagine if we had to go through this every time a LeBron, Arod, Manning was a free agent?

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
If I was 25 years old with plenty of money I would pass up South Beach and stay in Cleveland....NOT

Basketball is played in the winter, what better place to hang out on off days :) hello ladies.

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
I was a huge Basketball fan for years. I even had season tickets the Milwaukee Bucks in 1996-97. They were terrible! I had to drive in the snow for well over an hour to get to each game. I would not get home till midnight and be to work in the morning. But I loved it.

That seems like so long ago. Now the NBA is not even an option for me. I really do not care about it at all.

I guess I have a hard time relating to the players as I get older. Not that I can relate to the guys in the other sports, but basketball just feels different.

Bad thing is this will continue to dominate sports radio during the time we should be talking about baseball.

Shawn

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Just turned off ESPN and threw the remote down in disgust. Do they really need three more hours of "analysis" on this?! What is there left to say??

How about showing a BASEBALL highlight for once ESPN!

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
What is so funny is the way everyone has been down on this decision. I am sure if it was you making it. You might have made the same one.
I know I would have with out a shadow of a doubt.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
If I was 25 years old with plenty of money I would pass up South Beach and stay in Cleveland....NOT

Basketball is played in the winter, what better place to hang out on off days :) hello ladies.

Ah South Beach. I did that for a long weekend in March with a couple of friends. Rented a muscle car, went to Spring Training games in the afternoon, eat, back to the hotel, nap for an hour...then spend the night in South Beach. Not bad at all.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
I can say with all honesty that I've watched no more than 10 hours of ESPN over the last 2 years. That's what happens when you only follow one sport and there is a far superior channel available.