I just had a BLAST opening 2 boxes of....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
2018 Panini Chronicles. I didn't know what to expect. Bought 2 boxes on a whim and glad I did as it was the most fun I've had opening packs in a loooooong time. Every card is a star or rookie and there are probably 20 different sets to complete...not parallel sets (although there are plenty of those), but BASE sets. I have not done any research into these but the base sets that seem to be in each box are:
Chronicles
Score
Classics
Prestige
Rookies and Stars
Donruss (a continuation of the previous release)
(the above 5 are your basic "no frills" sets, but every card a RC or star)
...then you have your foil type base sets:
Limited
Studio
Illusions (got a red/25 Andujar)
Status
Cornerstone-I think these are really tough as I only got one and it was a Springer/25
...and then your chrome/refractor type sets:
Prizm (with some really cool looking parallels/refractors)
Optic (a continuation of the previous release)
Contenders Optic
Select
Spectra (really cool looking refers that are on 1/8" thick stock. Got a Ripken/75)
Triple Threads (3 pieces of g/ued, I got Andujar & Robles)
Phoenix (got a red/99 Judge)
Crusade

Many Acuna, Judge, Robles, Andujar, Torres, Trout, Harper and Soto cards.
As for the autos, you get 3 in a box. I did OK, I think, as I did get a Kingery and a Mejia au/relic, Stevenson, Blackburn, Guerra and Ynoa autos.
I pulled several Rosarios and a couple Syndergaards which go into the PC.

I hope you take the plunge and have as much fun as I did opening these. 6 Packs in a box, 3 autos, 1 relic, 8 cards per pack.
Trade me your Mets...Mike