I Love Being Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
About a month and half ago I sat down with my wife we and we talked about me collecting again, of course she didn't care except for the PO runs. I stopped trading in March of 2009 so over 10 years and I feel like I'm back in the saddle again. I'm not about trying to win a Trader of the month title for me it is how many new cards can I add to my collection. Back in 2005-2006 this board was booming where someone could easy do 150 trades in a month and pick up a lot of cards to a player collection. In the last week I have added 75 cards to my player collections. From now to the new year my goal is 200 cards to the player collections. So lets start trading lady and gents. Thanks for all your help.

@7timecy , its good to have you back on here! I am happy to see the boards hopping a little more, especially at the end of the summer with the impending thought of the site shutting down for good.... @Mike121 really brought a great thing back, and some members from long ago have come back to visit, which has been just awesome! I am happy to see the trades moving again, and have been enjoying the changes to the site, especially being able to easily add photos to posts, that has been so nice!

Happy trading, and God bless! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin

@7timecy , its good to have you back on here! I am happy to see the boards hopping a little more, especially at the end of the summer with the impending thought of the site shutting down for good.... @Mike121 really brought a great thing back, and some members from long ago have come back to visit, which has been just awesome! I am happy to see the trades moving again, and have been enjoying the changes to the site, especially being able to easily add photos to posts, that has been so nice!

Happy trading, and God bless! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin
Thanks Kevin, I didn't know about the board almost shutting down. There are a lot of traders out there they just need to be drown to this location.