I made it to the 21st century 10 years late

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
First off,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I just got back online yesterday after a week with no internet. Last week my computer succombed to 34 viruses and since I had my old computer for about 5 years,it was time for a new one anyway. Went to Walmart and picked up a new computer and after doing so,I decided that wasn't the only change I was gonna make. I've had a dial-up since I got my first computer back in 1997 and yesterday had my local phone company install high speed internet too.

I have to say this new world is amazing. Big 23" flatscreen so I no longer need to squint to look at something and able to go on Youtube and watch stuff without waiting and most important in regards to this site,I can look at Photobuckets without complaining about how slow it takes to see scans.

This Christmas was an expensive one for me this year,but it was also one of the best ones present-wise ;)

Brett

blueted007

5.00 star(s)
Brett,congrats on the new computer,I myself need a new computer,because evey time I even atempt to look at a photobuckett my old computer will lock up.Have a safe and happy new year.Jon

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congrats
On the new computer.
I also had to get a new computer too. Good luck into the next decade
Chief

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Makes a huge difference in how you view the net now I'm sure:) I remember when I switched over from dial-up and was kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Well its about darn time!!! Probably help you trade more too. Welcome to the 21st Century!!! :eek: ;)

Thanks,

Jeff

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Brett-

Always good to give yourself a Christmas present. Enjoy perusing all those Pujols cards you're hunting in high definition and fast speed. :)

Steph

Sponsors