I need used top loaders

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am in need of top loaders. Looking to get a large amount. Can use medium or large flat rate boxes. Looking to trade for them.
Please lmk what you have and what you are looking for in return, thank you, Greg

Rocketman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am in need of top loaders. Looking to get a large amount. Can use medium or large flat rate boxes. Looking to trade for them.
Please lmk what you have and what you are looking for in return, thank you, Greg
Your photobucket site is not loading? Do you have Roger Clemens to trade with? Thanks, Rich

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
I just posted up a list of Clemens that I have for trade. Please check it out and lmk what you can use.
I also have more to list but won't be able to get to it for a day or so. LMK, thanks Greg

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Do you have any clean single screwdowns. I could use a few in trade for the toploaders,lmk thx Jim

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Do you have any clean single screwdowns. I could use a few in trade for the toploaders,lmk thx Jim
Hi Jim
I believe I have a few of them, would have to look to make sure. I do have some
of the magnetic ones also if interested in those. Please lmk how many of the top loaders you have and what you would need in trade for them.
I can also use some card savers if you have those also, thank you, Greg

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi Jim
I believe I have a few of them, would have to look to make sure. I do have some
of the magnetic ones also if interested in those. Please lmk how many of the top loaders you have and what you would need in trade for them.
I can also use some card savers if you have those also, thank you, Greg
I have enough rigid top loaders to cover. what are card savers? I'm not interested in the magnetic only the single screwdown . LMk how many single screwdowns, I'lll wait to hear back, thx Jim

easy mike

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I can give you quite a few if you just pay the postage. lmk, Mike

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have enough rigid top loaders to cover. what are card savers? I'm not interested in the magnetic only the single screwdown . LMk how many single screwdowns, I'lll wait to hear back, thx Jim
Hi Jim
Card savers are just the softer plastic covers, not the solid ones. I will get back to you later today with a count on what I have available, thanks Greg

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Greg
I have plenty of card savers then too,lmk thx Jim
Hi Jim
Just checked and looks like I have over 200 of the single screw downs, all in nice shape I believe. These are not new but not abused. LMK what you come up with
and we can work something, thanks Greg

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi Jim
Just checked and looks like I have over 200 of the single screw downs, all in nice shape I believe. These are not new but not abused. LMK what you come up with
and we can work something, thanks Greg
Trading single screw downs for $1 ea.
Trading semi rigid card savors standard size 3 x 4.5 175 for $30 brand new loose
Trading rigid top loaders 25 for $12 some with tape, some yellowing mostly clean

I guess it boils down to how many you need , then we can work out the numbers based on the above. Then we can determine the shipping costs

If I took 100 single screw downs from you, in return I would send you
150 rigid top loaders $72
175 card savors $30
Does seem fair for you?. I worked the numbers off of recent sales on ebay, looks like will need to be shipped in a medium flat rate ($15.50). I can send you more rigid ones (good for when trading) just fill up the box.(NC)

Also didn't know if you need any for GU, I have several different PT. sizes can send as well,
lmk your thoughts, thx Jim

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Trading single screw downs for $1 ea.
Trading semi rigid card savors standard size 3 x 4.5 175 for $30 brand new loose
Trading rigid top loaders 25 for $12 some with tape, some yellowing mostly clean

I guess it boils down to how many you need , then we can work out the numbers based on the above. Then we can determine the shipping costs

If I took 100 single screw downs from you, in return I would send you
150 rigid top loaders $72
175 card savors $30
Does seem fair for you?. I worked the numbers off of recent sales on ebay, looks like will need to be shipped in a medium flat rate ($15.50). I can send you more rigid ones (good for when trading) just fill up the box.(NC)

Also didn't know if you need any for GU, I have several different PT. sizes can send as well,
lmk your thoughts, thx Jim
Hi Jim
How about this, we both fill up a medium flat rate box. I am not sure how many of the screw downs will fit in that but it should be a fair amount. In return you fill up a medium flat rate box with what you have. Also I can use the different sized top loaders, need some of those. If this works for you please lmk, thanks Greg

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi Jim
How about this, we both fill up a medium flat rate box. I am not sure how many of the screw downs will fit in that but it should be a fair amount. In return you fill up a medium flat rate box with what you have. Also I can use the different sized top loaders, need some of those. If this works for you please lmk, thanks Greg
ok I'll post