I survived...

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
I am alive and well...
Wife and I were at Wal-Mart in line starting at 3:00AM
Got our daughter a Barbie Jeep Power Wheel for a great deal!
Also picked ourselves up a new digital camera which we have been needing.

Anyways, congrats to anyone else who made it out alive from the chaos we call "Black Friday"!

Ellis Shoe

4.90 star(s)
Yeah, I went out there about 4:15ish and got the GPS that was 59 bucks. I was fine standing in the line for it as I was about 30 deep and they said they had a whole pallet of them, but at 5 when it started people were just walking up and butting in line. Luckily a lady behind me went up and really put a halt to that.

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
I am alive and well...
Wife and I were at Wal-Mart in line starting at 3:00AM
Got our daughter a Barbie Jeep Power Wheel for a great deal!
Also picked ourselves up a new digital camera which we have been needing.

Anyways, congrats to anyone else who made it out alive from the chaos we call "Black Friday"!

No fair using the daughter as an excuse ,we know who the Barbie Jeep was really for. lol Glad you survived.

Yanks21

5.00 star(s)
I remember the scramble for that Barbie Jeep Power Wheel some years back. My daughter is 10 now but back then I had to have that thing for her. I put it all together with the stickers and all. It lasted a year then she hated pink and girl stuff (complete tomboy) needless to say my brothers daughter for the last few years drives a pink Barbie Jeep Power Wheels. Lol.

DaSoxFan

5.00 star(s)
I am thankful of one more thing......they don't put cards on sale on black friday or i might get up like all these other crazy shoppers. could you imagine if a store had limited qty 2 of ud black or other high end packs at half price.....

rynofan23

5.00 star(s)
I started to participate in the frenzy, but I changed my mind. I was in Walmart early but left shortly after entering the store and having trouble maneuvering through the store without a cart. I hit it a few hours later and still picked up some good stuff.

Tai

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
I am thankful of one more thing......they don't put cards on sale on black friday or i might get up like all these other crazy shoppers. could you imagine if a store had limited qty 2 of ud black or other high end packs at half price.....

Blowoutcards has been having Black Friday online deals all day. Some great boxes (some as low as $11.27 a box) to be had.

My sisters and I have a tradition on Black Friday Eve driving around to look at all the people waiting out overnight for the deals. The line at Toys R Us was around the store twice and out to the highway. Pretty much been staying in most of the day and relaxing...not something I get to do often!!

Steph

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Day off from Work.....Also coming down with a cold....decided to get up early to mail off my trades and then stopped in at my local bank for some cash...Currently resting and drinking hot green tea!! I'll do some shopping tomorrow! Also checking out the blowoutcards website!! Best regards, David

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
My wife left here at 3:00 am to go to Wal-Mart today. I stayed here with my daughter and we played catch in the barn. Later, we came in for some cocoa and coffee and looked at her card collection. When mywife came back all razzled and frazzled, she gave me the look. I guess she wanted me to look just as frazzled as her. Oh well, at least she got dozens of movies for like $2 a piece, a Wii, and a new laptop for her.

Tis the season of going broke!!!!

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I am waiting until after Christmas to do my Black Friday thing . You will get better prices then especially if there isnt too much spending before
Chief

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I was at Wal-Mart at 4. Lucky for me I live in a small town so there wasn't a big mad rush to get everything. I wasn't after any of the big ticket items, so I easily got everything I came for. It was funny watching people stroll in at 4:50 and ask where the line was for the laptops, then watching them stomp out in a huff when they realized they were NOT getting a laptop!!