I was thinking...

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
There are professional baseball players/football players/basketball players/hockey players/professional olympians :D /professional poker players/actors etc etc WHY NOT PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL CARD/SPORTS MEMORABILIA COLLECTORS ? I have 2240+ trades have over 400,000 cards-I trade/sell/buy from other collectors from all over the U.S and abroad..i am in the top 10 of all time trades made on the bench Thoughts anyone?

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
There are professional baseball players/football players/basketball players/hockey players/professional olympians :D /professional poker players/actors etc etc WHY NOT PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL CARD/SPORTS MEMORABILIA COLLECTORS ? I have 2240+ trades have over 400,000 cards-I trade/sell/buy from other collectors from all over the U.S and abroad..i am in the top 10 of all time trades made on the bench Thoughts anyone?

Hey Dragonslayer913
Boy are we in trouble now You were thinking.
Thats almost as bad a Fatboycards still thinking the Bengals will win a Super Bowl:D :D
I dont see why not thou . that is your professional hobby So I say Go for it
Chieftazmisty

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
What about low level minor league or independent league baseball players? They can't make a living from it, but they are pro baseball players!

How is a independent league player a professional player? Is that really the term used to describe them?

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
How is a independent league player a professional player? Is that really the term used to describe them?

How else would you describe them? There are independent players that make more in a year than some affiliated minor league players. Sounds like you don't really know what you are talking about. If they are getting payed to play, how are they not professional players?

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
How else would you describe them? There are independent players that make more in a year than some affiliated minor league players. Sounds like you don't really know what you are talking about. If they are getting payed to play, how are they not professional players?

I was asking a question. Is there any reason why you feel the need to be rude in your response to me about that?