I will be busting a case of 2012 Bowman Baseball this week.What do you need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey Guys and Gals, this week Ill be busting a case of 2012 Bowman Baseball (I pre ordered a case in January, before I decided to get out of card collecting) Ill have a ton of cards from busting open this case, so what cards can i put aside for you or what are you looking for? Looking to sell only. Thanks

thanks for the responses, ik making a list of what you want and will pm you guys once i get the case busted and sorted. i believe my case should be arriving this week coming up. anyone else?

Indians and Pirates.

Would also be interested in base singles of minor league prospects for autographs if you have a chunk you are looking to move when you are done with everyone's specific wants.

Please PM me as I'm not following the thread.

Last edited:
Why don't u just flip it if ur getting out? Should make what ya paid if not a little extra....

Good one! Had to laugh at that.................One usually sells to make money if they are getting out.................Pack/case busters are typically collectors who are jonesing...............

mets man-im not a case buster (meaning i dont do this frequently..i bought a case in jan because i never bought a case before of bowman and wanted to see if maybe i can get a yu darvish superfractor! :) plus i dont want to flip a case of it on ebay because the way ebay sales are going lately, someone will win the entire case for $50 and id lose my !@# on it! so id rather just break it, hope to get some big hits, and then sell the rest.