If you watch American Idol (and even if you don't)

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
A good friend of mine is currently on American Idol. His name is Lee Dewyze and he is a very good singer. Feel free to look him up on Youtube. I am trying to drum up some more support for him. Please vote for him if you get the chance each week. I believe he can do well in the competition, as well as in a music career. Thanks in advance.

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
A good friend of mine is currently on American Idol. His name is Lee Dewyze and he is a very good singer. Feel free to look him up on Youtube. I am trying to drum up some more support for him. Please vote for him if you get the chance each week. I believe he can do well in the competition, as well as in a music career. Thanks in advance.

I think he has a great chance to win it all, the kid with the long blond hair and your friend are the two best guys right now I think . pat

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)

Hey Mr Blackisback
I will keep an eye open for him and will give him a vote
Thanks fortelling us about him
Later
Chief

Last edited:

TribeBuckeyeFan

4.90 star(s)
I think Lee is the best male in the top 20, with Casey James a semi-distant second. I can see Lee fronting a band like Nickelback or something along those lines easily. I'd buy his music.

Yanks21

5.00 star(s)
Good Luck to your friend. To be honest I never watched this new one. It is a big deal here because of Katie Stevens. Her town borders mine about ten minutes away. I am not even sure if she is still going.

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
Good Luck to your friend. To be honest I never watched this new one. It is a big deal here because of Katie Stevens. Her town borders mine about ten minutes away. I am not even sure if she is still going.

As of tonight she is still going. It is the same with Lee. He is from the next town over from me so the entire area is all about him.

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I say, in my opinion, that nobody stands a chance against a rocker like Lee. I've been rooting for him since week 1. That's awesome that you're friends with him. Go Lee!!!

Curtis- Baberuth#3

teammaddux

5.00 star(s)
Sorry, but I'm rooting for Aaron Kelly...has come from a very rural area of PA which is only about half an hour from where I grew up, and some people I know from back home are friends with him.

John

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
Tell your friend whatever happens, don't sing Creed! It's the kiss of death! That chick that got voted off tonight could very well have won it all...but, Creed put an end to it!

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
He Won It All!!!!

Im sure he is going to be a great singer and I, myself, was excited it was a rocker for a change, it's usually country winners. He should have a great music career ahead of him.