I'm a Baseball Addict, Check out my Room..

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I haven't showed off my room yet but have been working on it and am now pretty much done now. Here are the pictures (just keep in mind, 1)I'm a Twins fan and 2) I'm 15 years old)

(the middle ball is signed by Rich Aurilia)

Top Left- Joe DiMaggio
Botttom Middle- Babe Ruth
(others do not have names)

Top Left- "Bob" Clemente
Top Right- Harmon Killebrew
Bottom Left- Al Walker
Bottom Middle- No Name
Bottom Right- Bob Milliken

Top Left- Jim Rice
Top Right- Carlton Fisk
Bottom Left- No Name
Bottom Middle- No Name
Bottom Right- Twins (signed by Lew Ford, Rick Anderson, T.C., Jason Bartlett, and Gardy)

The cards are for a little project I do, they are supposed to be the six leaders (AVG, RBI, HR, ERA, SO, W) but I dont have any nice cards of Bautista or Jimenez so if you have any inserts+ LMK!

Sorry for all the pictures but thanks for looking! If you have any questions about what something is LMK.

-Curtis

PS: Nothing is FT/FS :p

Last edited:

chaddie84

5.00 star(s)
Very cool stuff. Those Wheaties boxes were the best. I think everyone in the midwest saved their 87 and 91 Wheaties boxes. Is that you with Harmon Killebrew in the photo? Sweet Hrbek print BTW :D.

Myerburg311

4.90 star(s)
any of the baseball stuff - bats, gloves, catcher equipment game used stuff? I ask because the bats look game used and are in a case

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Very cool stuff. Those Wheaties boxes were the best. I think everyone in the midwest saved their 87 and 91 Wheaties boxes. Is that you with Harmon Killebrew in the photo? Sweet Hrbek print BTW :D.

Thanks. I have a few other Wheaties boxes in the attic, too, but that's my favorite, signed by Hrbek. The picture is of me with Harmon Killebrew. He came to the Brainerd Lunkers (Northwoods League) game last year and he signed a couple GU cards of mine. Also, the Hrbek print is #d of 750 and signed by the artist.

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
hey man cool room. i would say that yes you are a baseball addict. but nothing wrong with that.
great stuff and great job arranging it all. thanks for sharing

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
so I guess your a yankees fan lol

How can I be a Yankees fan when they beat the Twins last year in the playoffs? LOL. I do have a few Yankees things because I'm a fan of the old Yankees (Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, etc.)

any of the baseball stuff - bats, gloves, catcher equipment game used stuff? I ask because the bats look game used and are in a case

I don't think any of them are, they've seen their better days, though. Many of the bats are in the case because they are unique or neat in some way. I'm not even sure how to tell if they are game used, though, lol.

bubby01

5.00 star(s)
Love the fishing picture, and the old ball gloves!
Whered you get the fishing picture? They make other players?

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everybody!

Love the fishing picture, and the old ball gloves!
Whered you get the fishing picture? They make other players?

I believe I got the picture at an auction for $5 or $10. I don't think the artist (Timothy Scott Altier) made any other players' pictures from what I looked up but I could be wrong.

abncal

5.00 star(s)
I nominate you for the "Sweetest Baseball Room" Benchie :)

Dude I'm 33, married with (2) kids and I wish I could have my own baseball room... enjoy it! :)

mr.js36

5.00 star(s)
I nominate you for the "Sweetest Baseball Room" Benchie :)

Dude I'm 33, married with (2) kids and I wish I could have my own baseball room... enjoy it! :)

I totally agree with you....I'm 37 and I wish I had a room like that :)
Very nice collection

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
That room is really cool, you must have some really cool parents as well to support you and Im sure help pay for some of this stuff. Was any of it hand me downs from faimly or friends? If so did they give you any really cool storys about the peice?