I'm back...Winter league success 12/18/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Today I went to get some autographs before the game of "Gigantes de Carolina" and "Atenienses de Manati" and got a few hard to get autograph. I had some help from my wife.....She does not like Baseball but she was willing to help me.
These are the guys I got:
Dickie Thon Jr. 4/4
Willie Collazo 2/2 Custom cards in Puerto Rico uniform from the WBC
Jesus Feliciano 2/2 Custom cards in Puerto Rico uniform from the WBC
Yadier Molina 4 cards and 1 8x10 (with help)
JC Romero 4 cards and 1 8x10 (with help)
Orlando Merced 1/1
Jose Molina 2/3 He was with his brother at the game :)
Jonathan Sanchez was also at the game but I did not have his cards so I took a photo with him.

Thanks for reading :)
Merry Christmas

Javier

Congrats Javier! Looks like you have been to Manati a few times. How long is the trip to Manati from Aguadilla? Glad to see that an established MLB player like Yadier signed multiple for you.

Luis

wow...Yadier Molina, that is awesome. Im very jealous....super fantastic haul!!! let me know if you ever see him again, i have an extra Adrian Beltre ball FT. congrats again mi amigo

Congrats Javier! Looks like you have been to Manati a few times. How long is the trip to Manati from Aguadilla? Glad to see that an established MLB player like Yadier signed multiple for you.

Luis

1 hour away but I was shopping with my wife first before going to the park.
Yadier was really nice to us and signed in no rush.

wow...Yadier Molina, that is awesome. Im very jealous....super fantastic haul!!! let me know if you ever see him again, i have an extra Adrian Beltre ball FT. congrats again mi amigo
Not sure if I will see him again but I can always try my friend.

Quick, name that Molina!
images

:p Those are some nice snags! Too bad about Sanchez, I heard he is not a great signer on this side of the border.

I've always struck out with Yadier. Congrats on very cool successes, my friend! Love those Dickie Thon's!