I'm feeling geeky

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
Fior those that do not know I do programming and networking for a living. That being said I just finished my birthday present and feeling a little geeky decided to share what I built myself
It's a raidmax case with a 2.66 Core 2 Quad processor, 8 G of 800 Mhz ram, 2 DVD Ram Drives, A 1G DDR 2 video card, dolby 7.1 surround and 2.5 TB of drives.. oh yeah AND it lights up blue :)

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
Very nice!!! Why 2 DVD Ram drives, for disc to disc? All in all a very nice system! I am a computer service tech myself and have been looking into a new laptop, haven't had a desktop in a lot of years.

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
Ill get pics up after I move it. I just got the processor today and I want to get the fans all adjusted before I put in under my desk. I still need to hook up my switch. Ill getbthe rest of the set up which includes dual monitors, a 2tb raid 5 nas and other goodies.

The dual ram drives are for disc to disc..I have lots of ...err "stuff" yeah that's it "stuff"

dadofandrew

5.00 star(s)
Nice!!! I think newegg has bluray dvd drives pretty cheap. Would make it a nice multimedia system

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
raidmax is a brand of case. the machine holds 4 hard drives and has 4 cd/dvd/etc drive bays.. here's a small peek. I still need to take pics

Sponsors