I'm Thankful For.....

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello my friends,

This Thanksgiving and Holiday Season, I was hoping to share a few things in my world I am thankful for, and also excited to hear what everyone else is thankful for as well!

So to start out, I am thankful for my wife and 3 children, life's greatest blessings! I am thankful for the best job I have ever had, and a great community to live and work in. I am also thankful for our health, now more than ever. Thankful also for the blessing of my beloved Grandparents, they made me who I am...before my wife took over, that is!!

Around the Holidays I get to thinking more I suppose. This year I am thankful to be clean and sober for 17 years this past July.....God brought me back from the scrap heap, and gave me a life I could only have imagined for someone else!

I am also thankful for this awesome group of collectors who has been a constant for me online for almost 10 years now! You are awesome individuals, making this the best site anywhere on the internet!

God bless each of you and your families this Thanksgiving and always!

Kevin

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I'm thankful for my friends and family members. The memoirs from the past Thanksgivings and the wonderful time of the year to be with your family and friends. Even during this terrible time....always remember to help the less fortune. With God's help ....we will get thru this and blighter days are coming. God bless everyone! Best wishes, David

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm thankful for my friends and family members. The memoirs from the past Thanksgivings and the wonderful time of the year to be with your family and friends. Even during this terrible time....always remember to help the less fortune. With God's help ....we will get thru this and blighter days are coming. God bless everyone! Best wishes, David

That is a great thing to say, David. Just such a great thought, helping the less fortunate during the times we are experiencing....one doesnt have to look too far to find people struggling.

God willing we will see an end in sight very soon!

Blessings,

Kevin

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thankful for family and health. Every day that my feet hit the floor is a good day to me!

And on a more general note - very happy/thankful that Mike brought The Bench back from the brink.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thankful for family and health. Every day that my feet hit the floor is a good day to me!

And on a more general note - very happy/thankful that Mike brought The Bench back from the brink.

Wholeheartedly agree with both sentiments, katester! Hope you and your family have an awesome day!