I'm Trading Baseball Autos & Game-Used for Your Junk Game-Used & Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cliff Floyd 2003 Topps Tribute Contemporary Collection Modern Marks Auto #MMA-CF 8 GU/AU

Ian Desmond 2010 Topps National Chicle Diamond Stars Auto #NCA-ID 6 GU/AU

14 GU coming your way. I'll post it up

* I'm also really interested in this guy here:
Preston Wilson 1998 Donruss Signature Series Auto 10 GU/AU

I'm out of "junk GU" once we make the trade from above^^
Would you trade this card for a nice VMart GU card numbered /25, or a $25 Sam Fuld 2008 Topps Auto? I don't mind going in your favor bv wise. Any flexibility would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey,

Cool. I can do the Floyd and Desmond. Let me know and I'll round up the cards and I will post it up.

Did you by any chance see my other inquiry about the Preston Wilson Auto?

Also, I've got a quad swatch gu jersey card, could this count as four?

Sorry if I'm being difficult, you've just got some cool cards ft and I'm interested in making a nice big trade!

- Ryan

Hi, only up to trading the Wilson and Desmond for this trade. I confirmed the trade but the address shown in the trade page isn't working VIA the USPS shipping assistant. Please PM me your address. Thanks!

Hi, only up to trading the Wilson and Desmond for this trade. I confirmed the trade but the address shown in the trade page isn't working VIA the USPS shipping assistant. Please PM me your address. Thanks!

Hey, that sounds good. Your last post on the forum and the trade that is posted are different. So 14 GU for the Wilson and the Desmond works? I would actually prefer the Wilson opposed to the Floyd anyways.

Confirm with me what we can do. Thanks!

Last edited: