I'm using the word "Construction" very loosely here!

uglyrad1

5.00 star(s)
Hi guys! I just thought I'd throw a random thread to talk about my little "summer project." I drink a lot of Dr. Pepper. And I mean A LOT!:p One day, the brilliant idea came across my mind that I should save my empty cans and make a fort out of them. I hope to finish it by the time school starts, and I hope to post pictures of my progress here. Keep in mind that this is only 1 month worth of cans visible right now!

I hope I don't get blasted for my dietary habits!:p :D
Christian

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Should be interesting to watch it "grow"! I hope you wash out those cans or you might be building a "Roach Motel"!

Thanks
Craig

Myerburg311

4.90 star(s)
I have a stack of Diet Dr. Pepper cans on my desk right now actually.. Not a project.. They just have a little bit left in them and in true bachelor form I'm too lazy to walk next door to the bathroom and empty em out and put em in the trash.. I could make a fort from my empty trash around the room!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Just think after your Construction project is done you can take FORT CHRISTIAN "PEPPER' to the local recycle plant and get a Nickle a can and start over again
Chief

bubby01

5.00 star(s)
After high school, I moved into my first apartment with a friend
of mine. We built one out of beer cans. Make sure you wash those
cans out before you stack them. We didn't and they stunk to high
heaven.LOL

Chiefer77

4.90 star(s)
Classic!!! Maybe I'll do that with blue light cans.

I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper, wouldn't ya like to be a pepper too.

or

No pepper games!

chaddie84

5.00 star(s)
Just think after your Construction project is done you can take FORT CHRISTIAN "PEPPER' to the local recycle plant and get a Nickle a can and start over again
Chief

Nickel a can? Some states have all the luck....I dumped a pickup full of empty cans for $9 a few weeks back :(.

Maybe build a stable 3-D pyramid? That wall makes me nervous.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I like the idea of building a replica of a sports sports facility. Maybe Alabama football?? Isn't that where Forrest Gump started drinking Dr. Pepper???

tribefan

5.00 star(s)
I think you should go to the Dr. Pepper website (maybe wait until you are further along) and make sure THEY know about this. You might get some free stuff or suddenly become the next internet craze.

I like the Alabama idea... color almost matches, too!

Have fun.

Michael

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Got Diabetes?

In all seriousness, I like my carbonated drink too. I drink about 1 a day though and try not to exceed that. Some days when I am BBQing or out, I may have 2-3, but those occasions are limited. I have tried to switch to Izzy Sparkling Juice at home for a healthier alternative, but still have Coke from time to time as well. Not the healthiest habit, but it could be worse.

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
I'm trying to cut down on the Diet Coke's - but at least they zero calories and lots of chemicals in them.

My brother and a friend in the late 70's built a pyramid out of Skoal cans - and they actually put the picture in the High School Yearbook - how times have changed.

How does Mom feel about this project Christian?

Todd

tribefan

5.00 star(s)
Got Diabetes?

In all seriousness, I like my carbonated drink too. I drink about 1 a day though and try not to exceed that. Some days when I am BBQing or out, I may have 2-3, but those occasions are limited. I have tried to switch to Izzy Sparkling Juice at home for a healthier alternative, but still have Coke from time to time as well. Not the healthiest habit, but it could be worse.

Anything short of H2O is not contributing to your heath. Then, you have to worry about what's in the H2O... some of these "filtering" methods actually make it worse, too! I'd say the only safe thing would be lying on your back with your mouth open and wait for rain.... but that get's spoiled by the polution.

Screw it, grab a chemical cola. We are all dying anyway! :)

alan1000

5.00 star(s)
I can top that! Its not a summer collection, but me and my friends collect Energy Drinks. We have 576 cans/bottles.

Few old pictures from like a year ago. Theres another shelf the size of the first three pictures almost completely full.

two of the 3 sections.

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
I can top that! Its not a summer collection, but me and my friends collect Energy Drinks. We have 576 cans/bottles.

Few old pictures from like a year ago. Theres another shelf the size of the first three pictures almost completely full.

two of the 3 sections.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is how I'd look after drinking all those energy drinks. God, I miss being a bacholer.