in from the Puerto Rico Winter League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expos94

Prospect
BIG thank you to mr.js36 for the help on these!!! Javier, you are the best!!

Got three Guzmans and a Beltran... I only needed one Guzman, I had included extra designs for Javier, but he insisted on getting them signed for me! Francis Beltran didn't have a huge career as an Expo, but does have a place in their history. He was the last pitcher to ever throw for the 'spos... recorded their last out in their last ever game. Signed it #53, his number with the Cubs... he wore #39 with the Expos. Oh well... probably just out of habit. :)
00guzman_E.jpg
0guzman_E.jpg
Guzman_E.jpg
Beltran_F.jpg

Thanks for the compliments on the customs guys... I included extras for Javier to offer to Edwards Guzman, and Mr. Guzman liked them so much he asked Javier to ask me to make more and send them his way.... which Javier delivered to him yesterday. He tells me he was very happy with them.

I've been hot lately with players wanting extras of my customs (Larry Johnson did too) :)