Inception (spoilers)

avstars

5.00 star(s)
Anyone saw this yet? I think it's the best movie of the summer. I'm gonna go check it out again in IMAX next weekend.

And I'll put the spoiler warning on the title just in case anyone wanna talk about the ending. Dream or no dream?

chaddie84

5.00 star(s)
I saw it on Friday at our local IMAX. Definitely the best movie I've gone to see in the theatre since the Hangover or the Dark Knight. It's the first movie in a long while which actually had me thinking about it the next day. I guessed the potential "twist" ending about halfway through, and I like how they left it open for either possibility. I'll vote for no dream as I think the top was starting to fall when the credits rolled.

avstars

5.00 star(s)
I saw it on Friday at our local IMAX. Definitely the best movie I've gone to see in the theatre since the Hangover or the Dark Knight. It's the first movie in a long while which actually had me thinking about it the next day. I guessed the potential "twist" ending about halfway through, and I like how they left it open for either possibility. I'll vote for no dream as I think the top was starting to fall when the credits rolled.
I also say it's no dream, simply because he saw the kids' faces at the end, compared to never seeing the kids' faces in the dream. But I love the open ended ending as well.

Sponsors