Infield Thrift: My Thrift Store Finds

YankeeCollector

5.00 star(s)
I love baseball and thrifting and when the two meet, it is oh so sweet. I will use this thread to share all of my baseball treasures found at the local thrift stores. I am a Yankees fan, but any team is fair game when it comes to thrifting.

I found these at a local Goodwill.

First up, is a Bowling Green Hot Rods jersey. They are the Single-A affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It isn't a full button-down, but it is still cool, plus it still has the tags on it. This is definitely going in the collection.

Price-$3.00

Second, is a blank back Cubs jersey and what do you know, it still has the tags on it. I am probably going to try to sell this one at the local card show.

Price-$3.00

I forgot to mention the best part.

NO STAINS!!!!

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

YankeeCollector

5.00 star(s)
Here are some of my previous finds. I can't remember the exact prices, but these all came in under $5.00 a piece?

First up, a Cincinnati Reds blank back jersey. It doesn't have the tags, but it looks brand new. It is one of my card show sellers.

Price-$3.00 (Goodwill)

I thought this was pretty awesome. It is a Franklin Big League Baseball Electronic Encyclopedia (Collectors First Edition), from 1992. You can get all of your stats before steroids became so prevalent. It was still sealed. I had to open and play with it though. It is one of my card show sellers.

Last but not least, is a Wil Myers 2013 American League Rookie Of The Year Bobblehead. I don't know if I am going to keep it or sell it. I am kind of leaning towards starting a bobblehead collection.

YankeeCollector

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone. I will post more as I pick them up. I don't just pick up baseball stuff, but just about anything that I can make money on. I will share some of that stuff too.

congrats
nice pick ups
job well done
keep on thrifting

Nice finds & great prices on those jerseys.

Very nice finds!

Cool stuff! Congrats!

Scobes

Great finds.

You got some nice stuff there! Best regards, David