Info Please- 2010 TOBACCO CLASSICS Mini Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I came across some of these cards for sale on ebay but can't seem to find any information on them. They look to be a "Broder Type" oddball issue that I had never seen before. I like oddball stuff like this but do not want to get into this if it is just some type of "bootleg" product that someone printed off in their home computer and decided to try and sell them. I'd like to know if these are a legit type card, how they were issued and how many cards in a set. There are models, actors, sports figures and equestrian subjects for the most part in this set. Look like this:
tobclassics_zps77bxcihi.jpg
tobclassicsad_zpsf96souc3.jpg
tbbk_zpspuyhzx40.jpg

Any info out there? Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Pretty sure these are an 'ebay only' collector produced set. They're worth whatever anyone is willing to pay. Lots of folks doing nice work producing cards of guys who never were on an official release.

Pretty sure these are an 'ebay only' collector produced set. They're worth whatever anyone is willing to pay. Lots of folks doing nice work producing cards of guys who never were on an official release.

I never realized that ebay produced cards was a "thing". Thanks

The guy that makes these takes public domain photographs to make them. He has had a ton of different set titles always careful not to not to infringe on any copyright. They are only what you will pay for them. In past years he was banned by ebay but now gets his listings right. I have a few just because I liked them.

The guy that makes these takes public domain photographs to make them. He has had a ton of different set titles always careful not to not to infringe on any copyright. They are only what you will pay for them. In past years he was banned by ebay but now gets his listings right. I have a few just because I liked them.

Thanks Budd...just for my own info, what kind of card stock does he use? I ask as you mentioned you have bought from him before. I do not plan on buying any, just wondering. Mike

Thanks Budd...just for my own info, what kind of card stock does he use? I ask as you mentioned you have bought from him before. I do not plan on buying any, just wondering. Mike

All I can say they are a good stock, are well done, and come in a top loader.