IP Mariners/Rangers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Much better experience yesterday. Took my little nephew to BP and were able to sit in some really nice seats about 5 rows behind the third base coach. He got 3 baseballs(one during BP, one from Ibanez after the third out in the first, and one from Pettis on a foul ball in the 7th..) All in all very fun. The result wasn't(Rangers lost 4-2) but this was so much more fun than the Friday Reds debacle. SOme of these are for 50/50s(Mort, Arron)...

Here we go

Rangers before
Leonys Martin
Mitch Moreland
mitch_zpsf7c3af80.jpg
Nelson Cruz bat with "Boomstick" inscription
21131bc0-5d79-4324-a294-cbc377f0e30e_zps10304e9c.jpg
Carl Willis 4 cards
Robby Thompson 4 cards
Eric Wedge 3 cards
willis_zps964e1c34.jpg
Jason Phillips
Jaime Navarro 3 cards
Mike Zunino 2 cards
Brad Miller
not pictured--Nick Franklin(for Arron)
zunino_zps6b4e9c9e.jpg
Aaron Harang 4 cards
Endy Chavez 4 cards
harang_zps27267f53.jpg
Mike Blowers 2 cards
Brendan Ryan 3 cards
blowers_zps06fcc73e.jpg
Dave Magadan 6 cards
magadan_zpscfb05b24.jpg
Best part was taking my nephew of course..He got to watch King Felix up close and personal(even went down to visitors bullpen and taped his pregame warmup) and that is one of his favorite pitchers. It was a great experience..
thanks for reading
Chris

Sounds like a great time indeed, glad you yad a better experience graphing and more importantly, with the little fan! Congrats on the successes.

Now that sounds like a fun way to spend the day with your nephew! Awesome successes, but I bet the time spent with him was more fun! Congrats!