ipod nano 5 question...

Dunndeal

5.00 star(s)
Merry Christmas everyone : ) Wife and I bought a ipod nano #5 for my son this year. We down loaded a few songs from the computer but when he went to listen to them they didn't show up on the ipod. What are we doing wrong? Thanks for any help.....Dan

Dunndeal

5.00 star(s)
It says"Connected Eject before disconnecting" Gotta remember we know NOTHING about this kinda stuff lol. Can you only down load songs from itunes? Thanks again......Dan

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Do you have an iPod already? If not, you need to load the software. You should have instructions with it. You are going to need to register the iPod.

The software can be found here: www.apple.com/ipod/start

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dunndeal

5.00 star(s)
Well we registered the iPod but still having problems. MP3 players are SO much easier to load songs. Might just take this POJ back and get something else. Thanks for all the help.....Dan

indigo27

5.00 star(s)
As mentioned earlier, mp3s from any other program typically won't work on an iPod. You need to load music through iTunes.

75zito

5.00 star(s)
Once you download the song on itunes... make sure your Ipod is connected to your computer.. on the left tabs.. you should see devices.. click your "iPod" and the "summary page" should open... now just click the "music tab" and check "Sync music" then either select "entire or selected playlist" I prefer selected and then you just go down and check each song or album that you want to sync.. then on bottom right you will see "sync" just click that and it will start the sync.. That should get you up and running..

PS: I have both iPod and Zune.. I acutally like the Zune better.. much easier to navigate and works so much better with my PC!

Hope this works if any other questions feel free to send me a PM if you need help!

Christopher