Irobo's TTM Successes

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
They keep rollin' in for you....August has been a slow TTM month for me, hopefully it picks up soon!

God bless,

Kevin

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Great stuff, its refreshing to see how much effort Mike Fontenot puts into his signature, though it matches the printed signature on the card almost perfectly, so its like a COA right on the card!

IRobo

5.00 star(s)
Congrats - may have to send one to Rice. Always nice to be able to get a HOF'r.

I don't do Bowman or any of the minor league sets - makes me feel like I am missing out on relatively good signers, some of whom have the chance to end up big time.

You should consider getting some singles from Bowman products and getting those young prospects before they really break out and become stars. Over the years I was able to get: Ryan Zimmerman, Evan Longoria, Paul Goldschmidt, among others while they were minor leaguers.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
You should consider getting some singles from Bowman products and getting those young prospects before they really break out and become stars. Over the years I was able to get: Ryan Zimmerman, Evan Longoria, Paul Goldschmidt, among others while they were minor leaguers.

That is definitely the upside of doing it - the downside is already having 10 pounds of crap stuffed in a 5 pound bag that is my card room. Not sure I am willing to take anything else on until I can clean things up a bit.

IRobo

5.00 star(s)
1 in on Saturday along with 2 RTSs... :(

The Good: Paulo Orlando 1/1 Royals 3 months
https://supload.com/SJw-pit2W

The Bad:
Mariano Rivera RTS c/o his foundation. Really just took a shot in the dark on this one.

Steve Swisher RTS c/o 432 60th Steet Vienna, WV 26105... Does anyone have a correct address? Thanks!