Is 2010 Making Anyone Else Nuts ?

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
NO, I don't have any particular angst towards 2010 BUT, between the fact that my eyes are slightly less good than they used to be and when quickly skimming through the forums deciding which threads to look at, I find myself regularly clicking into 2010 threads when I thought I was going into a 2001 thread.

The only solution I can think of is to slow down a little but it's driving me crazy !

fatrat

5.00 star(s)
One thing about getting old, you can hide your own Easter eggs!! :D On an unrelated note: More snow coming to the East Coast - it's already doing it here this morning, due to snow until Friday afternoon!

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
One thing about getting old, you can hide your own Easter eggs!! :D On an unrelated note: More snow coming to the East Coast - it's already doing it here this morning, due to snow until Friday afternoon!

We lucked out this time. Only had a few flurries !

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
NO, I don't have any particular angst towards 2010 BUT, between the fact that my eyes are slightly less good than they used to be and when quickly skimming through the forums deciding which threads to look at, I find myself regularly clicking into 2010 threads when I thought I was going into a 2001 thread.

The only solution I can think of is to slow down a little but it's driving me crazy !

If you have trouble reading, I would suggest you get reading glasses and go see a good eye doctor. I had lasik eye surgery and it really improved my vision.

Rich