Is eBay drying up with cards or is it just me?

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
Have you ever had this happen to you where you haven't seen a players card on eBay for a long time (randomly)? The example I am specifically citing is a Chase Utley Sp Authentic BTL card. I swear I haven't seen one since January of this year. I used to see them so frequently. All his other lower #'d cards are always popping up, but where is that one?

Just a small rant.... not sure if you guys experience the same thing with your player PCs from time to time? It irks me knowing I finally get some extra $ but yet the 'dream' card is no where to be found...

So if you see one around, message me!! :eek: :)

garyg21

5.00 star(s)
agree.. I used to pick up quite a few (10-20 cards a week), but the past couple weeks I have only seen 2-3 cards I actually need

avstars

5.00 star(s)
probably the bad economy, people just aren't buying boxes as much therefore your cards don't show up on ebay. I am looking for a mike modano btl and I haven't seen one since the summer.

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
ever notice the cards u need are all in flippin tawain!! ugh! all they do there is busts case after case lol
Yes, I have too... interesting, isn't it? Not usually China or Japan... always Taiwan. Can't complain though, except for some shipping prices, they are always super nice cards.

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
I think people are also not listing "cheaper cards" due to all the fees anymore... just not worth the time... example... if you sell a $10 GU for $.99 plus $2.50 shipping, which is generally what people pay (1/3 of BV), the seller has to pay the $1.39 shipping, $.15 listing fee, final value fee which is what, $.30? Then paypal fees on top, so add another $.40... so the seller is paying roughly $2.25, clearing just over a buck... and thats assuming it sells :) Thats just my opinion though... ebay really needs to consolidate their fees since they own paypal now.