Is your PM Inbox full?

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
The Private Messaging (PM) is currently set up to accommodate a TOTAL of 50 messages. This includes your Inbox and Sent Folder messages.

Once your PM system hits a total of 50 messages you will receive a notice at the email address you used to register here at THE BENCH.

In order to received any additional PM's you will need to delete unwanted messages from your Inbox AND Sent Folders.

You can check your TOTAL messages in your entire PM system from the BENCH main page.
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/

Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see an information box.

If you need additional help contact a member of THE BENCH staff from here:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showgroups.php?s=

Thanks,

JoesGarage

50 messages??

Don't you mean 5?

After deleting all messages in my inbox AND sent items box I always get a message that my mailbox is full after 5 (five) messages total.
Is there a cache in my computer settings I should adjust?
No way do I get even close to 50 messages.
Maybe you must be a Hall of Famer to earn that much space.

Collin

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
JoesGarage said:
50 messages??

Don't you mean 5?

After deleting all messages in my inbox AND sent items box I always get a message that my mailbox is full after 5 (five) messages total.
Is there a cache in my computer settings I should adjust?
No way do I get even close to 50 messages.
Maybe you must be a Hall of Famer to earn that much space.

Collin

Collin,

Everybody is allowed a total of 50 messages.
What is the time frame you have your inbox/sent folders set up to as default?

You can show messages from the last 2 days all the way to the past year. I'm guessing you are set up to only show messages from the past 20 or 30 days.

Here's a screen shot where you can adjust that setting:

Adjust that drop-down menu to show messages "from the beginning" and I'm sure you'll see about 40+ messages in your system. Delete any unwanted PM's.