Issue with viewing items on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackatl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So usually when I view an item listing on eBay, and I hover over the image, it zooms in on the image. Today for some reason, it isn't zooming in on any of the images for any item listings that I look at. Has anyone experienced an issue like this before? Did something happen with the browser I use to cause this?

I think the ebay site is having some issues today. Nothing is coming up in search results for items I know are always for sale.

Zooming working for me. But like brcdad said...I clicked on item that I won on ebay to paid....and it came up this buyer does not ship to California???? Plus know where does it state any restriction on where they ship too! Will try again later today. Best regards, David

Zooming working for me. But like brcdad said...I clicked on item that I won on ebay to paid....and it came up this buyer does not ship to California???? Plus know where does it state any restriction on where they ship too! Will try again later today. Best regards, David
Maybe it's now illegal in California...... Like ve those stickers