It's a BOY! (No news there - but her is HERE!!!!)

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
Hey all... just wanted to update you all on the baby report. he was born yesterday at 10:50 AM - was 7 lbs, 15 oz. and 20 inches long. Baby and Mom are doing well.

Thanks again all for all the wishes, thoughts and prayers!

~ Obed, father of 1! :)

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
great to hear Obed!
sleeping peacefully i see, speaking from experience i hope that trend continues for you :)
congratulations to you and your family. best wishes

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations on the birth of your first son! You and your wife will be getting less sleep in the coming months. Hopefully, the grand parents will be able to help! Best regards, David

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone... everyone is doing well right now... both are currently napping so it is quiet in here... maybe I should nap myself :)

uglyrad1

5.00 star(s)
Congrats Obed! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! I would also reccommend cramming in as much sleep as you can now! :)
Christian

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congrats
Glad to hear everyone is doing great. Get the rest while you can. There will be days when you wonder when do i get to sleep.:D :D
Your son is really adorable and cute.
Take care
Chieftazmisty

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone... everyone is doing well right now... both are currently napping so it is quiet in here... maybe I should nap myself :)

Rule #1--When the baby takes a nap you follow his lead:p

So glad to hear the newest Obed is healthy as well as his mother. I wish you and your family all the best in the greatest adventure of your lives:)