It's A Girl!

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
My wife and I found out today that we will be having a little girl. I also found out that Babies R Us doesn't carry chastity belts...

Thanks
Craig

7guns

5.00 star(s)
Congrats time to get a shotgun.Mine is almost 16 and I am glad I have one,The boys are not.Congrats again kids are the best thing in the world.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Good news Craig. You must be getting excited.
You won't have to worry about chastity belt for a few years!:D

Rich

Oh yeah. My younger sister is 12. For me, it IS almost time to get a shotgun! :D

Craig, this is wonderful news. I wish you and the Mrs. the very best, always.

Robert

brewerfan34

5.00 star(s)
Congrats, my wife and I found out in the last month that we are expecting our first, still too early to know whether it is a girl or boy.

Great news,

Frank

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
PitofSteel - Thank you!

metsman1986 - Thanks!

Trader Rich - Thanks Rich!

waterboy12386 - Thanks!

rynofan23 - Thanks Tai!

slavlite - Thank you!

7guns - Thanks! (I prefer something a little more compact. You know, kind of let them see it without me actually showing it to them.

robert326 - Thanks!

yank23rulz - Thank you!

brewerfan34 - Thanks! Congratulations to you 2 as well!

jflan702 - Thanks alot!

anglinomics - Thank you! Congratulations to you as well!

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
Congrats.....

When my cousin started dating, what my Uncle would do is be cleaning a shotgun when the boy would come in to do a meet and greet. He wouldnt stop cleaning the gun and then we'd they'd leave he'd ask what time was he suppose to have her back home. After the boy answered he look at him and say "I hope I dont have to clean this twice". My cousin would normaly be home 30 minutes to a hour before her curfew was up.