its here before it goes bye bye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O

oldmarine0311

Well guys, gals and baseball fans I am going to get rid of my commons collections. I have team sorted boxes that I want to get rid of and thought I would offer them up here before they make the trip to the dump station. I have at least one 3000 count box for every team and I want to make them count if you need them. So here is the deal. I will sell each team box for 5 dollars plus cost of postage in a medium or large flat rate box, (depending on count of cards that I have). I have cards from early 80s to 2013 all are commons; I have not sorted for players. I was going to but have just lost total interest in spending the time doing so. So team boxes can and do have some collect able players in them. I would just rather see a fellow collector get some stuff you want than the stuff in the trash. But if that be so then be it so. If you’re interested then email me the team you want and I will work out how to pay with you on a person by person basis. I am not going to sort looking for a player for a team. If you’re looking for a player pick the team and see what you going to get. And yes there will be multi- cards. Cards are basic commons, some gypsy queen stuff but not much. I just want the stuff gone; I have plans for the area where they are stored now. This offer will be around for the next month but once mid-April rolls around they make the trip to the dump.
If you’re interested in a team make not of it here in the comments, but first come first serve. Otherwise also email me at [email protected] and make sure to put bench bulk sale in the header so I make sure to read your email.
Thanks for checking this out Dave.

Because i live in a VERY rural area and there is no where to donate them thats local. closest place to donate maybe 70 miles one way away. and the dump is 25 so the dump is faster and cheaper.

got cha for cubbies
teams requested so far are... cubs...mariners...orioles...red sox...yankees...phillies...dodgers...cardinals all other teams still available.

dave

teams requested so far are... cubs...mariners...orioles...red sox...yankees...phillies...dodgers...cardinals...angles...rockies

all other teams still available.

dave

I feel ya on the premise. Nobody wants them until they're free, which is one definition of junkie.

anyone else?

Teams requested so far are... cubs...mariners...orioles...redsox...
yankees...phillies...dodgers...cardinals...angles...rockies…

all other teams still available.

Dave

how quickly do you need to get these moved ? i'm a bit tight on funds at the moment , but depending on how long you could wait and how much the total shipping would run , i might be able to use the braves , twins , and giants.....

how quickly do you need to get these moved ? i'm a bit tight on funds at the moment , but depending on how long you could wait and how much the total shipping would run , i might be able to use the braves , twins , and giants.....

since we have traded i can pull and hold for you. if you want to commit i can ship the 4 teams in 2 large flat rate boxes thats a little cheaper than 4 med boxes. or at least i can fill one large and one med box depends on what i have in totals of cards too email me and we will work it out use the email on the first post please too.

dave