It's no Ripken-like streak, but my own personal streak continues...

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
I logged in a couple of trades today and although the points have not registered yet, I know they will count for June. I also noticed I had only 1 trade for May, my lowest in quite a while! I nearly broke my streak, but since the site started recording trades per month on the profile page, I have made at least one trade in each of those months! I don't remember when this started exactly, but it has been a couple of years now at least. I know this is laughable to those who frequently log 50+ trades/month, but I am on the slower track. My all-time monthly record is around 20 I believe.

I'd like to keep it going, even if it's one trade a month. Iron Man trader, just like my man Garvey!;)

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Mr Garvey oops Mr Mopar
I know I have at least one of your trades to keep this streak alive. So if you need another trade to keep it going Just send smoke signals to the old Chieftazmisty
:eek: :D :p

chaddie84

5.00 star(s)
Way to keep the streak alive! I consider that an accomplishment as even for some of the "heavy" traders, there comes times where people can burn out on heavy trading/collecting for a while or other things take one away from trading for more than a month. I usually trade real heavy for a couple months while work is slow...but I'm usually non-existant on the site during the summer/fall months.

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Mine was similar but just ended with no completed trades in May. I have been taking something of a break and hadnt busted anything new. I am starting a new one this month as I have 3 confirmed trades that now just need to be completed.

Thanks,

Jeff

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
If you counted just trades, my totals would be much smaller. Many of mine are purchases.

I know you have very specific wants as well and it's not often someone will have something you need. I am in the same boat, but have made a number of trades that were helping the other party less so than me personally. I know the economy can be blamed for a reduction in even those types of trades for many because of postage costs, but my trade totals are down and have always been down mainly because of my hot/cold moods for cards as well as my disorganization and a weak will to do anything about it!

dale

5.00 star(s)
Where can you see your trades beyond a year ago? I probably have a streak too but haven't been able to confirm it.
Dale

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Where can you see your trades beyond a year ago? I probably have a streak too but haven't been able to confirm it.
Dale

I just try to memorize those. :) The profile only keeps one year's worth of trades.

I think I have at least a trade every month since I signed up here...but some of my "trades" are actually purchases or sales. I think that I have a streak of double-digit trades every month for at least the last 2 years, possibly 3 or 4 years.