JACKIE ROBINSON 2003 TOPPS CURRENCY 46 ROOSEVELT DIME HALL OF FAME EDITION(SP!)(SOLD SORRY YOU MISSED IT!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
(SOLD!!)this beautiful mint card is from the 2003 currency hall of fame edition where topps inserts a rare piece of currency minted on the date of an historical event in this case it was Robinsons minor league debut with the Montreal royals in 1946 the 46 Roosevelt dime is very rare like Robinson being the first African American to play in the major leagues, this rare dime is unique and adds to the rarity of this sweet card in todays market is worth $20 by itself, i am offering this gem at a very fair market price $25.00 with shipping included, if you are interested please message me and we can hash out a deal i will then give you my paypal lnfo so we can do the transaction, thank you and merry Christmas!
$25.00 shipping included
ROBINSON 03 TOPPS CURRENCY 46ROSEVELT DIME.jpgROBINSON 03 TOPPS CURRENCY BACK.jpg

Last edited: