JOE DIMAGGIO 100% MINT 2001 UD YANKEES GU JERSEY (SORRY TO LATE CARD SOLD!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL 20 YEAR OLD100% MINT FLAWLESS CARD FROM UPPER DECK WITH A RARE PIECE OF A GAME USED JERSEY #33/100, EVERYONE SAYS THERE CARDS ARE RARE BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS TRUE SUPPLIES ARE RUNNING SHORT FOR OLDER PLAYERS GAME USED ITEMS BECAUSE OF DEMAND IN TODAYS MARKET AND YANKEE GREATS ARE THE MOST POPULAR AMUNG GAME USED CARDS FLOODING THE MARKETPLACE, MY PRICE IS A SUPER FAIR ONE WITH NO EXTRA FEES ($55 DELIVERED!!),DIMAGGIO GAME -USED CARDS ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE RARE AND THIS VINTAGE CARD IS A CLASSIC AND ONE OF DIMAGGIOS FIRST EVER MADE, SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY BEFORE ITS GONE, THANKS FOR LOOKING!
(SORRY SOLD!!)
DIMAGGIO 01 UD GU FT.jpg

DIMAGGIO 01 UD JRSY BK.jpg

Last edited:
COME ON GUYS A BEAUTIFUL ICONIC PLAYER AND GREAT PRICE, BEEN LISTED OVER A WEEK AND NOT ONE OFFER!!, I AM CONSIDERING OFFERS SO MAKE ME ONE YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY!!

well that's all well and good but $67 sounds like it was sold out of desperation because the seller needed money , come on metsman1986 we don't have to give away iconic Yankee games used cards, you know as well as i do DiMaggio gu cards are worth more than $67,so just because one collector gets lucky and gets a great buy i am supposed to sell mine for that, i will give you a better deal if you want it my price is delivered because i do not charge tax or any other fees i will let you have this one for $75 delivered which is about $67 plus tax and shipping, so there you go if your a serious buyer $75 delivered should make us a deal, if you agree make a transaction and i will give you my PayPal info so we can make it yours, thanks, RANDY

I will pass on your fine offer, but thanks.............Don't collect GU cards anymore because there doesn't seem to be a lot of thought put in to their design in the last few years............I wasn't trying to disparage your property, just pointing out a sold listing on ebay..............Good luck with it............Mike

I will pass on your fine offer, but thanks.............Don't collect GU cards anymore because there doesn't seem to be a lot of thought put in to their design in the last few years............I wasn't trying to disparage your property, just pointing out a sold listing on ebay..............Good luck with it............Mike
yeah no problem i looked at the card you pointed out that sold for $67 it was sold that cheap because it was sold in an auction format with no reserve on the card, it is a typical mistake made in sales on ebay selling things in auction but not putting a reserve on the item to make sure you get what its worth when auction ends its one of the bad things about ebay sales this kind of auction with no reserve drives sales prices down as things sell for less than there worth its good for the buyer but not so good for the seller selling things for much less than there actual worth, that is just my take, it seems you were not interested in my card anyway you just wanted to call me out because of my price by showing your example found on ebay, no worries as i am very confident when i sale cards from my collection as all my cards are quality cards and most of the time a much better deal that any other site, thank you for looking and making a good conversation, i never take things personal about my collection or cards i list for sale your entitled to your opinion, have a good day, RANDY

Beckett price on it is $50, which is maybe why the more realistic price of $67 was reached in that eBay auction.

And no, I have no interest in the card.

Beckett price on it is $50, which is maybe why the more realistic price of $67 was reached in that eBay auction.

And no, I have no interest in the card.
thank you for your input don't know what beckett your looking at mine says $150 for the dimaggio"s from the gu set of 100

From OPG:​

2001 Upper Deck Pinstripe Exclusives DiMaggio Memorabilia #J4 J.DiMaggio Jsy/100​

View attachment 67029
View attachment 67030View attachment 67031

Beckett Real Time Pricing : $20.00 to $50.00​

MINTNM-MT+NM-MTNMEX-MTEXVG-EXVGGOODPOOR
$62.50$50.00$50.00$25.00$15.00$10.00$7.50$5.00$2.50$2.50

Shop the Beckett Marketplace
ok can not argue with real time pricing with beckett so go ahead make a transaction i will let you have it for $55 delivered $50 for the cad $5 for shipping cuz i have to buy insurance post office has lost 2 cards of mine this year they blame covid anyway its a great price and its your lucky day i can do it, thanks, RANDY