Julio Rodriguez 2022 Topps A&G auto FT/FS - GONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i like it , i have this ft
2011 Topps 2011 Topps 60th Anniversary Reprint Autographs nolan ryan
AUto 1/60
y4maeo1k.jpg

I like it. I couldn’t trade the JRod straight up for it though. I only found one comp from 2023. Sold for best offer under $248.
ok, imo $248 is nuts,i wouldn't sell for less than $400 ,but it is what it is
i'd throw this in /49
2005 Topps pristine nolan ryan
AU MEM 39/49
fwk5b8b7.jpg

just let me know yay or nay

ok, imo $248 is nuts,i wouldn't sell for less than $400 ,but it is what it is
i'd throw this in /49
2005 Topps pristine nolan ryan
AU MEM 39/49
View attachment 86512

just let me know yay or nay
I definitely agree with you on that Ryan...sucks that there's no beckett value, and only one sale. The good news is, your price/value is your price/value, ha ha. I really like both of them...and i'm not saying "nay"...I just gotta think on it, if that's ok. Having the Julio is like a kid having cash...ha ha. I'll be back in touch. Thanks,

Josh

O so technically it’s your Wife’s, not yours. Tell her I’ll trade a coach purse and a Starbucks GC, lol…. Nice pull, congrats!
Ha ha ha!!! What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. Ha ha. We were in one of the local card shops before Christmas, I was getting some cases and supplies, and she wanted to get our 5 year old some Pokemon. I was talking to the owner about the Ginter...and she was like "I'll get you one for Christmas". I picked the back one (there were two)...and then she told me I couldn't open it until Christmas....I'm bigger than her, so we opened it when we got home. It was cool because she opened some, and seemed interested in them....and of course she pulled the redemption. I saw it, and then she did the "box break reveal"...and BAM, it was JROD! Anyways, that's the story...that's another reason why i'm being a little more difficult to part with it, carries some sentimental value.

Thanks for the reply!

Ha ha ha!!! What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. Ha ha. We were in one of the local card shops before Christmas, I was getting some cases and supplies, and she wanted to get our 5 year old some Pokemon. I was talking to the owner about the Ginter...and she was like "I'll get you one for Christmas". I picked the back one (there were two)...and then she told me I couldn't open it until Christmas....I'm bigger than her, so we opened it when we got home. It was cool because she opened some, and seemed interested in them....and of course she pulled the redemption. I saw it, and then she did the "box break reveal"...and BAM, it was JROD! Anyways, that's the story...that's another reason why i'm being a little more difficult to part with it, carries some sentimental value.

Thanks for the reply!
I love this story. Reminds me of some things that have happened at my house….