June 2021 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No autos in 2020 Topps 206 last year but got a nice one in the first wave this year!

Attachments

• FB8FD3E0-D09E-437A-8114-9FF06E4A8B5F.jpeg
    FB8FD3E0-D09E-437A-8114-9FF06E4A8B5F.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 13
normansm

Santo Alcala coming soon..........

normansm

Santo Alcala coming soon..........
This is awesome! I think from now on it should be a requirement to get IP/TTM autos on cards that already have a facsimile auto just to see how similar/different they are. Pretty neat how close his signature still is to the one on the card, assuming this one was recently signed.

I don't normally have many cards that qualify (in my mind) to be shown off, but have been slowly chipping away at my vintage needs and the occasional PC Puckett card. So when both show up in the same mailer, it is a jackpot mail day.

vintage.jpg

puckett.jpg

Nice to see Puckett back in Topps products -- definitely looking to pick up any of his cards and all the parallels!!

I don't normally have many cards that qualify (in my mind) to be shown off, but have been slowly chipping away at my vintage needs and the occasional PC Puckett card. So when both show up in the same mailer, it is a jackpot mail day.

View attachment 12498

View attachment 12499

Nice to see Puckett back in Topps products -- definitely looking to pick up any of his cards and all the parallels!!
completely agree. That is a nice one. Still looking for the series 1 86 Topps reprint!